Where to apply for help in Pinal County?

State and local government assistance programs.
Levi
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Where to apply for help in Pinal County?

Post by Levi »

Hello - I am reaching out for help for a single mother of 4 who is just days from eviction, electric and water disconnections as well.
I have been applying all over every site for Pinal County I can find for help but I cannot get anyone to reply or even try to connect with her. I am crossing my fingers that you could be of assistance for her and that she can try and get ahead for the next month. She keeps being denied rental assistance because her current address was granted assistance when she had her grandmother living with her but that has been over 11 or more months ago. Every where we have applied for her she is being denied.
She lives in Pinal county in the city of Maricopa AZ. She has been through legitimately hell. About 9 months ago maybe a bit longer, she was living in San Tan Valley another in Arizona, and her house caught fire. She lost everything. She had renters insurance and filed a claim only for them to deny it. Which I still do not understand. Trying to pick up the pieces she had her grandmother help her with the place she is in now in Maricopa. Not long after moving to Maricopa, she had her 4th baby this year about 5 months ago.
With her boyfriend of 5 years living with her, he had been informing her that he had been handling the car payments and insurance payments along with the utilities. Well, Angelique has found that all to be a lie, including her boyfriend of 5 years. She was supplied information that he was having relations with other women in the valley and in St Louis for the last 2 years. 32 other women to be exact. She is defeated and broken.
Finding this out also came with the fact he was not covering the bills he stated which resulted in the repossession of her two vehicles. Her cars are gone she now has no way to continue her career which she just got her esthetician license about 6 months ago. She re designed a small beauty shop in Casa Grande, Az to be able to start making a name for herself and a clientele. When her boyfriend took everything she worked so hard to get from her, all the time and money she had that she put into that shop, while pregnant- she also lost. Unable to drive, she couldn’t perform her services anymore.
With no car, she can’t even be able to have any way of getting any help or anything for the kids in event of emergency let alone drive to work. She has nothing and can't apply for help without transportation. She is trying to keep her head up but she is slowly losing the battle thinking of where she will go if the eviction comes.
She needs a car. She has to walk with 4 kids hand in hand to the grocery store, and then borrow money to uber home with groceries. She can't do anything. She has income that could come in, but has no vehicle to get there. No vehicle to take the kids to school, to a doctor appointment nothing. She has been borrowing left and right when a bill is due, but she is basically borrowing Peter to pay Paul if you know what I mean.
She is a great mom. Her 2 older kids are in kindergarten and 1st grade in local Pinal County schools. They are doing exceptionally well in school. She is at home every single day with the two youngest ages 1 1/2 and 5 months. The amount of stress and anxiety along with depression and fear she goes through on a daily basis, is overwhelming for anyone to go through, but to see it on someone who is so young, beautiful and was really climbing to the top very quickly when she got her estheticians license. She holds multiple different entrepreneur businesses the most recent a podcast, she is a self taught special effects make up artist, and also a very blessed medium. So knowing how excited she was to get that estheticians license for all of it to be gone so quickly, is just heartbreaking.
If there is any way someone can call her in Pinal County - she would come to you but she has no car. Anyone can go to her and meet her or assist her as well. She is home every single day.
I appreciate your help, I am desperately reaching out to all I can to help her in this time of need. I could not imagine not having a vehicle as a single mom. Please, I know she would do anything for help.
Elijah

Re: Where to apply for help in Pinal County?

Post by Elijah »

My name is Dana from Pinal County, I'm in dire need. My rent's coming up by the 3rd of the month and I've been terminated from my job. They spent the last 11 months trying to push me out and force me out because I injured myself there last May. And they don't want to pay the workman's comp. They finally got me with no fault absences or unexcused absences. Due to my phone being hacked my account being frozen and I had to wait for a new card it took four days so they fired me even though I called in every day and they knew the situation.
I just lost everything I had in November of 22, I was very let's say covert narcissist and I caught her text in the new Supply. And it was all over for me. I lost everything I lost my home I lost my animals I lost my wife I lost most of my tools everything. I can't afford to lose anything again. Especially since I worked for this company for a year and they had no real reason to do this to me. I'm injured I have two bulging discs in my spine L3 and L4 my doctor's doctor Gause of The Spine Institute of Arizona on Union Hills. Nor will their insurance company pay for it, they had an independent Medical examiner. That they pay to dispute your claim no matter what your doctor says. So I'm getting nothing.
And I'm putting in applications for both financial help and a job in Pinal County all the time nobody wants to hire me because of the past injury. I am trying to get unemployment I'm trying to get access I'm trying to get nutrition assistance and nothing seems to be going my way. I'm in a desperate bind and normally I wouldn't ask anybody for help. But I need help please.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Where to apply for help in Pinal County?

Post by Admin »

Hi Dana and the mom of Angelique,
Since you both have diverse needs, we have located programs in Pinal County that may help you with your housing, utilities and other bills. The main resource is here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... rogra.html
In addition, since your needs seem so diverse, we recommend the United Way for counseling and advice. Get details on their service for Pinal County here. https://unitedwayofpc.org/