Want a career change

Tips, ideas, and ways to increase your income or make money.
There are other job and income opportunities on NHPB. Look here for work from home jobs.
Ronaldo
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Want a career change

Post by Ronaldo »

Hi there,
I am a 45 year old woman with low income who wants to train in a new career path. I am wondering if there are any re-skilling scholarships that might be available.
I live in the Santa Cruz, CA area.
Thank you
Ginger1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Want a career change

Post by Ginger1 »

Hello.
I'm looking for a way to get a home again for me and my 3 children and I have one on the way. Actually, hospitalized right now. I fell on really hard times and just need to get a place soon as well as a job in a new career. Very soon.
I have a 9 year old boy.
5 year old girl and 3 year old girl.
My baby will be a girl and due any moment, hence I cannot work due to complications at the moment.
I am willing to find child care and go to work ASAP after birth in a new career, I just need a place because my children need a place. My girls are with their dad, my ex-husband, until we can resume our parenting agreement, when I have a place of my own. My son, is with my mother. But, that needs to change. I've been "renting" a bedroom from a friend in a trailer that is, less than par for even grown people. I am located on the Cape Girardeau MP area.
I would appreciate as much info and help as I could get, for now, until I could go back to work hopefully with a change in my career.
It's breaking my heart to be like this and I just want my babies together again.
Thank you in advance.