Need to dig deeper for water well

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Joann
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Need to dig deeper for water well

Post by Joann »

I am writing this in regards to I don’t know where to turn, we have had no water for a month now, our well went up. We need a new one, but deeper in the ground. I’m on SSI and we have applied through DHS for help, as stated we have been without water now for a month.
DHS will pay 1500$ and where we are located the well has to be 200-250ft and the lowest bid was 8615$. I just don’t know what to do at this point, without water I’m not sure how we can live here. I’m buying the home on land contract and only have a little over 2 years left until its paid off but now this has happened.
I live in Lapeer County Michigan. I’ve called the places DHS had given me but have had no luck, if you know of any places that will help with this I would appreciate it more than I can say, I thank you for any help you can give me and appreciate it so very much. Thanks...
Insta
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need to dig deeper for water well

Post by Insta »

Hello, I live in Phoenix Arizona. I am disabled. I am on Social Security but I only get 733 a month and my rent is 950 a month not including utilities. I have no money for anything. I have no hot water due to a well that is dry in this desert. I can barely keep my power on. I have no furniture, no microwave, and since I can't afford to pay for gas I can't use my stove which means that I can't eat a hot meal. I've been trying so hard to find help to dig a water well and can't. Please help in any way.