Need to dig deeper for water well

Anything else you may need or want to discuss?
NHPB has many programs listed, and for general help try the search feature.
Joann
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Need to dig deeper for water well

Post by Joann »

I am writing this in regards to I don’t know where to turn, we have had no water for a month now, our well went up. We need a new one, but deeper in the ground. I’m on SSI and we have applied through DHS for help, as stated we have been without water now for a month.
DHS will pay 1500$ and where we are located the well has to be 200-250ft and the lowest bid was 8615$. I just don’t know what to do at this point, without water I’m not sure how we can live here. I’m buying the home on land contract and only have a little over 2 years left until its paid off but now this has happened.
I live in Lapeer County Michigan. I’ve called the places DHS had given me but have had no luck, if you know of any places that will help with this I would appreciate it more than I can say, I thank you for any help you can give me and appreciate it so very much. Thanks...
Insta
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need to dig deeper for water well

Post by Insta »

Hello, I live in Phoenix Arizona. I am disabled. I am on Social Security but I only get 733 a month and my rent is 950 a month not including utilities. I have no money for anything. I have no hot water due to a well that is dry in this desert. I can barely keep my power on. I have no furniture, no microwave, and since I can't afford to pay for gas I can't use my stove which means that I can't eat a hot meal. I've been trying so hard to find help to dig a water well and can't. Please help in any way.