I was a stay at home mom

State and local government assistance programs.
TesSLund
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

I was a stay at home mom

Post by TesSLund »

Hello. I regret that I am contacting you but I am out of other options and I was told (by DHS) that maybe your group could help. My husband was laid off at the end of November. He normally starts plowing and working clearing snow by now but the weather isn't cooperating.
I have been a stay-at-home mom for 7 years with 3 children. I have been home because my 7 year old is autistic and needs extensive therapy and help. I am now finishing a degree in Marriage and Family Therapy and work at an internship 3 days a week and do course work the other days.
All of our bills are dangerously behind. The hours payment is late (will be $2000 on 1-1-16) and our second mortgage is even later ($900 on 1-1-16). We owe almost $900 on our electric bill (there appears to be something wrong with out furnace that is increasing our bill but we can't afford to get someone here to fix it), $160 on our gas bill, and the car I use to get to my internship just had its transmission go out on it (we're waiting to see how much that will be).
I'm not sure how we are ever going to pull out of this hole or if there is any real hope at this point. Please let me know if there is anything I can do or any help that you can point me to, I will be eternally grateful. Please contact me at any time by e-mail. Thank you so much for your time and consideration.
Buddha Relax
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: I was a stay at home mom

Post by Buddha Relax »

The woman renting my house at Memphis TN 38117, who is a stay at home mom, submitted a request for help from CSA a few weeks ago. She is currently 3 months behind in her rent which is $950 per month. Can you let me know what the status of her claim is?