Looking for a government cell phone and more minutes

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
SonyaS
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Looking for a government cell phone and more minutes

Post by SonyaS »

I do not have my own email address and only have a government phone so I'm using a friend’s phone and email address. I’ve been searching for some form of emergency assistance that I can qualify for. My mother has recently fallen ill due to stage 2 aggressive breast cancer, which has put a strain on her ability to help me. I'm currently homeless, and unemployed but there are many reasons this has happened to me. I need food, shelter, somebody, and anybody to tell me what to do.
You can also contact me by phone please. I’ve slept outside for two nights straight now and do not know if I can make it a third. I'm willing to do whatever I have to, go make this happen. I need housing and more minutes on mu government cell phone. Thank you and look forward to hearing from you soon.
Diantranise

Re: Looking for a government cell phone and more minutes

Post by Diantranise »

My, I lost my job. I have no resources at this point and staying with family while applying for many jobs. I have no income and I have 2 daughters that I have visitation with 2 days through the week as well as every other weekend.
I am a worker and am sure I will find a job but at this time I have no money and even getting gas is the problem in order to get them interviews. II also do not have a phone to call an employer, and I need one of those government cell phones. have no food assistance but I do have care-source for insurance. Please help me as much as possible as this is becoming a dire emergency.
I do have a cell phone which is the only way I can be reached and have lowered that to the least amount of a plan as possible. I have to have email on the phone as I have no computer. I spent time at workforce one today and sent out over 50 resumes after I used their resource room to update it.
I am in dire need of a place to stay with my girls that is safe as well as help paying for gas and cell phone which would be temporary. I so appreciate it if I could be helped and as quickly as possible as this is weighing heavy on my mind and am not sleeping well at all. Thank you for taking the time to review my long email and I hope to hear from someone soon.
Lorde

Post by Lorde »

I currently have a cell phone provider. However I have been on
Disability with little to no pay. I asked if they have a government program for
Assistance and they stated no. They said I could make payments,
However while my disability is pending, I received no pay. Is there
Any financial programs that can assist me with minutes on my cell?
Gordon

Post by Gordon »

I am a senior of 60 single mom of 2 boys still living at home. We are all three smuggling to find jobs. I am disabled and trying to apply for disability but have not heard anything in a long time about my case.
We need groceries and help with our utilizes. Our government funded cell phones were disconnected for no payment so we have no way to receive calls if employers call us now. Our air conditioner were out and the heat has been unbeatable for me. Please consider any help you may have to spare. I thank you greatly.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are several different phones that could be paid for by the government. They may include texting, local calls, etc. Find a list of free government cell phone programs which you can try.
But you need to pay the bill. If it was disconnected not sure if they give "second chances".
Gordon wrote: Our government funded cell phones were disconnected for no payment so we have no way to receive calls if employers call us now.