Immigrants and refugees need rent help

Find how to get help with rent
Turnill
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Immigrants and refugees need rent help

Post by Turnill »

I am a single mother who has been hospitalized for over a month now with a series of serious illnesses. I am not sure when I will be out. My parents are immigrants here from El Salvador helping me take care of my children while I am still in the hospital but I can't pay my rent. I have exhausted all my resources but I have not been able to raise enough donations to pay my rent. I can't do anything to help myself or my children (who are refugees) at this point and I asking anyone who is willing to help!
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Immigrants and refugees need rent help

Post by Admin »

Try a church for help. Some offer money for rent, or they offer shelters, food, and even help in seeking citizenship. In general a church is a place for refugees to go to for help. Any you do not even need to use one for your religion....stop by any place. Find details on assistance programs from churches and what they may be able to offer.
Turnill wrote:I am a single mother who has been hospitalized for over a month now with a series of serious illnesses. I am not sure when I will be out. My parents are immigrants here from El Salvador helping me take care of my children while I am still in the hospital but I can't pay my rent. I have exhausted all my resources but I have not been able to raise enough donations to pay my rent. I can't do anything to help myself or my children (who are refugees) at this point and I asking anyone who is willing to help!
D14

Re: Immigrants and refugees need rent help

Post by D14 »

Hi, I need help. I have to come up with $830 for my rent before the 20 of this month to stop the eviction. I do have the papers for being an immigrant I also at this time have no lights on in my apartment. I need help getting them back on. I also need help in getting me a job. I have been applying but so far nothing. Please contact me.