Eviction without written notice from landlord

Find how to get help with rent
Handler
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Eviction without written notice from landlord

Post by Handler »

I just found out today that my landlord and I have court this August July 28 the at 1:30. I am in need of emergency rental assistance of $1,000.00 or I and my lady friend of 20 years will be out on the streets. The landlord didn't write me a notice, have a notice of any kind to let me know anything about it. Could you please help? PLEASE?!?!?!?
KevinR

Re: Eviction without written notice from landlord

Post by KevinR »

Hello my name is Omarlyn. I would like to share my story with you to see if there is a way I can get help for the eviction that my landlord verbally gave me. I’m currently unemployed and a full-time student at Suffolk community college through financial aid. I have a 5-year-old and a baby on the way due in August 12, 2020. I am looking for housing help to stop the un written notice from my landlord until I finish school. I just really want to prepare myself for my kids, so they can have a good life. We live in a room right now but facing eviction soon because I can’t pay the rent by myself. I’m not asking for long term help. I just really want to finish my 4-year degree in nursing and then I will be able to do it on my own. I pray you guys consider my case and contact me. Thank you and have a blessed day. I’m in Suffolk county as is the landlord who did not give me an eviction notice.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

Evictions can't be verbal. They need to be in writing. There are resources in Colorado that offer homeless prevention.
But try this for eviction help in Colorado.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... ion_a.html
Non-profits, the government. charities, and attorneys all help stop evictions in the state of Colorado.

KevinR wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:53 am Hello my name is Omarlyn. I would like to share my story with you to see if there is a way I can get help for the eviction that my landlord verbally gave me.
Mnadi

Post by Mnadi »

I am in desperate need Financial Assistance / Emergency Eviction prevention. The landlord never gave us written notice - on time. So yesterday I had to go to court because I have not paid my rent for July & August, and now September is around the corner and I don't have that money either. Everything started when he left. My son & I (not his child) then after he left my mom started to help me for little now she can't help me anymore either. Because of her bad health issues. So I need to get these months paid or I'm going to get kicked out. I have applied for the RAP program, I have been to Germantown for EMERGENCY SERVICES. But no one has yet to help me.
I'm doing everything I'm supposed to do but no one is helping me. Time is running out. I'm trying to find another place to live that's more affordable and or I'm looking for another job to increase my income. I have been looking for the past 2 months and can't find anything been on interviews. I don't get the job. Very frustrating that there was no notice from the landlord.
It takes time to find another place and find a job!! I'm much stressed, high levels of anxiety, depression! My son is very upset and now school is starting soon. I cry every day, I'm scared I DO NOT KNOW WHAT to do anymore? I need some type of temp/short term financial Asst. I don't want to get EVICTED. I have been working with social services. But I get no answers. I am a cutter. So when my stress level goes up I harm myself! I am in a very bad situation please help me, guide me where and what I should do!!
Thank you