Some help with rent while waiting on check from new job

Find how to get help with rent
Jeremiah1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Some help with rent while waiting on check from new job

Post by Jeremiah1 »

My family is need of rental assistance this month due to my husband starting a new job and we have not received any payment from this and our rent is past due. If we do not pay the rent by the end of the month we will face eviction. We have 2 children 2 & 3 years old.
Mia

Re: Some help with rent while waiting on check from new job

Post by Mia »

Rent assistance for a family of 5, 2 adults and 3 children ages 3,2 and 1. The gentleman lost his job 2 weeks before going for double hand surgeries, and because he couldn't look for work he was denied unemployment. He is now waiting on a new job and paycheck from it.
He has sold most of everything he had, living room set, beds, TVs and is currently being evicted. He has no income and receives food stamps, I have helped all I can, he has no phones and has tried housing is currently on a waiting list. Section 8 told him to keep them updated with new address and he went to several churches in LaSalle IL, and was told there are no funds. His rent is 650.00 which includes all utilities. I don't know how long he has before they physically put him and the children out on the street, papers were processed yesterday, any and all help while he waits on a check is greatly appreciated.
Farrel Givens

Post by Farrel Givens »

I just got a new job but I don't start until March 1. Unfortunately March 1 is days away and I have no cash saved and am making it day by day. I have no family in LA or financial support. I'm confident that I will be able to take care of the following months rent because I'll have a couple pay checks by then. If there's any help that I can receive I would appreciate it as I am single and trying to make it on my own. If you need any more information please email me.
RonnieSmith

Post by RonnieSmith »

I’m late with my rent for this month due to a mess up with my pay checks and they are unable to fix right away witch is the reason I’m late. Was looking for one time help with paying it for this month, I don’t want me and my 3 kids out in the street, so if there is any help to give give me I would appreciate it. I do have almost half of my $850 rent. I just need help with the other half.