Section 8 keeps moving us around

Find how to get help with rent
Mr_Smith
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Section 8 keeps moving us around

Post by Mr_Smith »

I was on the section 8 housing list for 10 years and have faithfully filled out the paper work to stay on the list and they claim to have sent it to the same address they had on file for the 10 years however nothing ever came there. So they removed me and stated I can write to dispute it.
I have written and sent emails and gotten no response. I am a single mother of 6 children and have been working for 3 years and pay $950 in rent. With paying my other expenses and having to buy uniforms for my children etc. it is becoming too much. I just want to be back on the section 8 list. I was also told the previous year I was at the top of the list before they removed me.
Happygolucky

Re: Section 8 keeps moving us around

Post by Happygolucky »

Looking for help with monthly rent payments on my section 8 home. I am renting a section 8 qualified farmhouse for myself, 12 year old daughter, and 15 year old son who attends the college and commutes between Spring Green and Platteville 5 days per week. During the summer months he has been working in undergraduate research for a Masters too so he had to move a lot.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Section 8 keeps moving us around

Post by Admin »

If HUD keeps moving you around, then you probably pay a lot of money for moving and deposits. If so we are sure that can be expensive. So try these for section 8 security deposit assistance programs, as there are many options. If you have 3 kids then they can be a priority too for any financial help. But section 8 is a good service if you qualify.