Magistrate hearing for evict notice

Find how to get help with rent
Foley
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Magistrate hearing for evict notice

Post by Foley »

Appeared in front of magistrate and I made a verbal agreement with lady who works for the management company and I received a notice on my door 7/10/16 to vacate the premises 9/20/16. It is not even 30 day notice as I have 3 daughters 18, 6 and 5.
I am separated due to PFA filed last year. I need help with the Magistrate cort. I told the lady I could pay the past amount when I apply for my retirement on the 23, which I had to do last year and had to wait a year from the day to apply again and can't get it sooner. She said they need proof now that I will be getting it and I don't have any until I apply for it.
Ecola
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Magistrate hearing for evict notice

Post by Ecola »

I am seeking help with my rent. I am in the whole about $2,500 and have court hearing date with a Magistrate. I haven't worked since August. The job was not consistent enough. I would work maybe one two days a week. It became more of an on-call job. I have been looking for something with more hours. I prefer to work full time. I have been on a few interviews but I am not having any luck finding a job. I am applying daily. Working is something I really enjoy doing. I even have management experience so I am really a diligent worker.
This in search for work has put me behind in my rent payments by two month. In the beginning I made sure everything was paid and on time. I do not want to be in this predicament. I am actually looking for strategies out. I have already went to Magistrate court for this matter so I only have a few days to come up with the amount in full before I am evicted. If you could help in some form it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.