Landlord harassing me

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Larryfitch
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Landlord harassing me

Post by Larryfitch »

Being harassed by landlord, Wrote eviction letter. He had his girlfriend come over and try and call the cops and have us thrown out the same night. The landlord is also unplugging our phone line now and is refusing us access to the jack & outlets in the house. We are not late or behind on rent and he even wrote down that we don't owe him anything.
H just wants us out because he wants to move his girlfriend in who's out on bail for stabbing someone, and the landlord is on house arrest and she's now sleeping at my residence. She is drinking daily and threatening to have us thrown out immediately. My family & I fear for our lives.
Kelley
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Landlord harassing me

Post by Kelley »

I came home to discover my landlord’s daughter and two other people in my house. They changed the locks and placed four dogs inside so I couldn't get in. They were harassing us, and have since thrown stuff out on the curb and have taken riding mower, push mower, coffee table, bike, tools, antiques etc. I am disabled and have a 3 year old son. Please help.