Locate an affordable and caring doctor

Anyone in need of medical, dental, RX and health care.
Locate clinics, medical or dental care services and more on NHPB. Find free health care programs.
ShannonS
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Locate an affordable and caring doctor

Post by ShannonS »

I live in Jefferson County, Kentucky. I am on disability and the monies I receive does not nearly cover my bills nor would my day to day expenses. Any help or advice you can give me be greatly appreciated. I even have trouble finding doctors that will take my insurance. I feel helpless, I'm bi-polar with other disorders, I can’t find help other than University of Lexington, and their I feel like I'm tossed from 1 doctor to another. Again any help would be appreciated.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Locate an affordable and caring doctor

Post by Admin »

Well, if no doctor in Louisville will take your insurance, then try a clinic for the care you need. Some may offer mental health issues (such as for bi-polar) but granted it is not as common. But you can ask them, as here is a list of free medical clinics in Louisville.
ShannonS wrote:I live in Jefferson County, Kentucky. I am on disability and the monies I receive does not nearly cover my bills nor would my day to day expenses. Any help or advice you can give me be greatly appreciated. I even have trouble finding doctors that will take my insurance. I feel helpless, I'm bi-polar with other disorders, I can’t find help other than University of Lexington, and their I feel like I'm tossed from 1 doctor to another. Again any help would be appreciated.