Am currently homeless

Find how to get help with rent
Janedoe
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Am currently homeless

Post by Janedoe »

I have no electric or gas at place i am staying. I am homeless and have 0 income. i have severe carpal tunnel in both wrists and right wrist has been reconstructed and i have limited use in it. Also i have a neck injury from auto accident last year. Mental health issues also. i have no health insurance. i have nothing and i dont know where to turn for help. I would and could you help me cause sum days i dont want to go on. I have no winter clothing and i dont even own a pair of shoes or coat. Living w/o money is extremely hard. i cant even buy personal or hygiene products. Living w/o electric and gas is terrible. no heat, no stove, no hot water. Please help me. i live in new castle, Pennsylvania Lawrence county. I hope u can help in sum way, plz.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Am currently homeless

Post by Admin »

Your needs for housing, rent, medical debts, and assistance is extensive. Find information on Lawrence County financial assistance and government programs and agencies to call for help. The number one place to call is the Lawrence County Community Action Partnership at (724) 658-7258. They try to help people become self sufficient, and they are the local community action agency. They may be able to coordinate shelter too.
Janedoe wrote:I have no electric or gas at place i am staying. I am homeless and have 0 income. i have severe carpal tunnel in both wrists and right wrist has been reconstructed and i have limited use in it. Also i have a neck injury from auto accident last year. Mental health issues also. i have no health insurance. i have nothing and i dont know where to turn for help. I would and could you help me cause sum days i dont want to go on. I have no winter clothing and i dont even own a pair of shoes or coat. Living w/o money is extremely hard. i cant even buy personal or hygiene products. Living w/o electric and gas is terrible. no heat, no stove, no hot water. Please help me. i live in new castle, Pennsylvania Lawrence county. I hope u can help in sum way, plz.
Scarlett2
anti spam: Blue

Re: Am currently homeless

Post by Scarlett2 »

My husband and I are about to be homeless. We are staying in a motel now and on Monday we run out of money. We've exhausted all of our means to make money or receive donations. I am frightened. It’s getting cold outside. We don't even have money for warm jackets. My husband is disabled and I was recently laid off. We are both 54 years old and getting jobs at our age is near to impossible. Please help us.