Mental disability

Find how to get help with rent
Riggins
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Mental disability

Post by Riggins »

I need emergency help paying rent in Lancaster CA. I live with my disabled uncle and I am unemployed and have a mental disability also but not currently receiving any help. We get food stamps and we are at risk of being evicted soon because my uncle lost a portion of our rent money and we were already behind due to other financial difficulties. I need to keep my family from become homeless and having a hard time finding where to go because of my own disability is making it hard for me. Can I get help anywhere ASAP?
BeckyG

Re: Mental disability

Post by BeckyG »

I live in Texas. I am on mental disability, this month I do not get a Check in which I cannot pay my rent. I have 3 children also. I am facing eviction if I am unable to pay.
I have never been in this situation, I have tried talking to everyone I know but at this time no one is able to help. I am in desperate need and I do not know where else to turn. Please contact me ASAP. I would greatly appreciate it.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

BeckyG wrote: I am on mental disability, this month I do not get a Check in which I cannot pay my rent.
Some social services in El Paso Texas do offer rent help for people with a mental disability. Also, should you be the primary caregiver for those kids if you can't even afford to care for your family? Maybe the courts need to re-evaluate that as if you are disabled, you still need to provide. Anyhow, find help with rent in El Paso Texas.
Hit em with hine

Post by Hit em with hine »

Good afternoon,
I was recently evicted from my home. I am currently homeless with twin daughters. I am inquiring about rental help. My phone number is below. I do receive social security for one of my daughters, she is physically and mentally disabled. I'm struggling to make sure this isn't any harder on my kids than it has to be. Thank you.