Lot rent and mortgage payment

Find how to get help with rent
BeckyG
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Lot rent and mortgage payment

Post by BeckyG »

Hello, I wouldn't even be emailing if I didn't need the help. I was wondering if there is any place that helps with lot rent. I am currently trying to get caught up on my mortgage payment but in doing that I am short on my lot rent for this month and they are going to take me to court which I will then have court costs and fines on top of what I already owe. I live in Erie, Michigan 48133.
I also am waiting to hear from the state to see if they will help me with my gas bill that just got turned off and I have my three kids that live with me. I have never been this far behind in my life and I am struggling to keep up on everything but I am gong negative in the bank. If someone could please get back to me with some information that would be greatly appreciated.
Riggins

Re: Lot rent and mortgage payment

Post by Riggins »

Need assistance in help with lot rent and utilities. I am in the process of my disability go for the physical on the 8th. We just lost my dad who was a purple heart recipient. We have been taking care of my dad's estate and we are still in the process of but I am so close to losing everything.
My home mortgage was paid for in 5 years and I have the hopes of getting it set up where I grew up and I'm so afraid it will be taken away. My trailer is on my cousins lot and we had to move it there when my husband brother passed and we had our trailer where my husband had lived for 48 years of his life and it was all taken away by his brothers ex-wife. I'm so afraid of losing my home. I pray to God every day that this will all be worked out. No more worries and extreme emotional pain. Please guide me to the way to get the help that I need.
Harvin

Post by Harvin »

I only received Social Security & SSI. I'm in desperate need of help
with my lot rent they say I owe $965.00 that I'm behind. I also $152.00 in
my MDU. I owe $532.00 water bill.
My husband has not been able to work for the
past 3 years. He doctoring with burrs that are pressing against his back
Disc on spinal cord. With cartilage break down on lower back disc. I just
don't know what to do anymore!!!! Please help us out!!!! Even direct me to
Someone or place that can help us!
Dexia

Post by Dexia »

Hi, I am a single mom fighting for custody of my son. I have lost 458.00 in child support and I am now currently three months behind in my lot rent and struggling to pay my mortgage and light bill.
I received a court notice for August 10th. I have tried everything to get any kind of assistance but cannot find anything. If I get evicted I will lose my trailer and will not get to have visits with my child or have anywhere to live. I'm literally begging for any kind of assistance. I've been thru HUD and Quin rivers to try and get a mortgage reduction and in treat rate reduction with both times denied. I am currently trying to better myself while taking classes at the local community college Rappahannock community college.
I am scheduled for custody hearing in the morning at 10 am. If someone could please contact me I'd be extremely grateful for any help at all. Thanks.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Interesting in that you tried HUD. Did they have a referral for you? Try again.
As far as lot rent, that help is rare. Maybe you can tie the payment into your monthly mortgage. But a 10am hearing is tough deadline to meet, but try the HUD agencies.
Dexia wrote:Hi, I am a single mom fighting for custody of my son. I have lost 458.00 in child support and I am now currently three months behind in my lot rent and struggling to pay my mortgage and light bill.
I received a court notice for August 10th. I have tried everything to get any kind of assistance but cannot find anything. If I get evicted I will lose my trailer and will not get to have visits with my child or have anywhere to live. I'm literally begging for any kind of assistance. I've been thru HUD and Quin rivers to try and get a mortgage reduction and in treat rate reduction with both times denied. I am currently trying to better myself while taking classes at the local community college Rappahannock community college.
I am scheduled for custody hearing in the morning at 10 am. If someone could please contact me I'd be extremely grateful for any help at all. Thanks.
Tommy W

Post by Tommy W »

Hi,
My name is Shelia and I am in dire need of Emergency assistance for my lot rent that my home sits on and need help with my mortgage foreclosure.
I am currently unemployed with no income at all, i was denied twice for unemployment benefits, the same time I am filing for my social security disability benefits.
I live alone with no help of funds coming in.
I did get my Medicaid and Foodstamps and very thankful for that too.
I'm very close to losing my home that I have lived in since 1999 unless I get the lot rent help as well as for the mortgage payment.
I am not familiar with Section 8 vouchers. I have worked every since I was 16 year old and 55 now.
I have never been in this situation before. Please I need help with saving my home on my lot.
I am limited to what I can do but I am looking for lite work, but not having much luck.
Could Please send me Information or application for financial assistance
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are some programs from HUD or the USDA that focus on mobile homes, including for retirees and the elderly. They are mostly for senior citizens though. The options are localized and not that common, but there may be options and look here for mobile home lot rent for seniors.