Nana can't pay her utility bill

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Julia
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Nana can't pay her utility bill

Post by Julia »

I need help with my utility bill. Social security stopped my check and I'm taking care of my 3 kid's and nana who is alive in hospice. She is a patient in my home so she is dying whom only gets $897.00 from SSI and we pay rent, and all utilities and I have no help from my kid's father. I'm so behind and I don't have money for school shopping either. Please bless my family.
Foreigner

Re: Nana can't pay her utility bill

Post by Foreigner »

Hi!
I am a single mom living with my nana that needs help paying my electric bill. Or any other bill for that matter. Your online site keeps directing me to free college websites, I went to Cosmetology school and have and stable barbering job so I’m not looking to go to college at this time. I just recently had a few downfalls in my life (arm injury left me out of work for a few weeks, roommate moved out leaving me pay rent on my own). So I moved ijn with my nana, but I've spent all my savings and have no money for the electric for myself and no my 4 year old. I need help.
Address: Seattle, WA 98122
Oceans

Post by Oceans »

I am seeking help to pay an old utility bill that my mother and Nana had in my name without permission years ago.
  I have been approved for housing thru KCDC WESTERN HEIGHTS.
  I cannot sign a lease if I owe an old bill.
 I am pregnant and unemployed at the moment. Due to leaving an abusive and dangerous situation.
 I will be taking CNA classes online in a few months. My baby is due NOVEMBER 7, 2020. I am supposed to sign my lease June 24th, 2020. However, with this 586.89 light bill from Nana I will not be able to move in and my spot will be given away.
Please have someone contact me asap with response on utility bill help. THANK YOU AND HAVE A BLESSED DAY
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

LIHEAP is now open for older people. There are grants to pay utility bills. Ask your nana to apply. She will be given priority due to age.
Read more on LIHEAP applications.
Oceans wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:57 pm I am seeking help to pay an old utility bill that my mother and Nana had in my name without permission years ago.