Water pipe bursted

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
TracieT
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Water pipe bursted

Post by TracieT »

Main water line to home, froze & pipe spiked a leak. I am my daughters mom, who is 87 year old & I must help her doing anything I can regarding the bill. I am not sure how to proceed with this and need for your assistance, whether I give all info in this small space, or if you send me, by email, more paperwork with more info. You will need more detail, of course. It is a pressing matter & am asking you for help paying on this partial bill, as it can not be completed until spring when weather thaws ground. Please contact me (ASAP) when you can & I do so appreciate you responding back to me. Thank you so much!!
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Water pipe bursted

Post by Admin »

Is the line inside the home our outside? If it is outside then the Delaware water company may be responsible. But if it is in your home, your options are limited. There are very few assistance programs for home repairs. Most of them may be run by community action agencies, and they will also be in the form of a loan. While it may be low interest, you still need to pay it back. But find some of the agencies in your state. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... _agen.html