Moving into a new home in Kentucky

Find how to get help with rent
Tiesto
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Moving into a new home in Kentucky

Post by Tiesto »

Yes, I've been homeless for about three years now due to the fact of no employment. I've lived on the streets of Lexington Kentucky and sometimes I've stayed short term at friend's who has opened their hearts and home to me, now I'm currently working a full-time position as an engineer at a local hotel chain for about four months now, and staying in weekly hotel's have drastically depleted any savings that I could have.
But I received a blessing on a place that I need help with getting. I already been to the place and it is awesome right in the area where as I can get back an fourth to work. I desperately need help with my security deposit which is $590 and my deposit to get my lights on as well which is $150.
Please let me know if I can be helped been struggling for so long and I'm ready to be done with being homeless. I can be reached either thru email and or thru cell phone. Please let me know if I can be able to get any kind of help because I desperately want to keep and maintain my job. Yours, Truly.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Moving into a new home in Kentucky

Post by Admin »

That is great for you to now have a job, be working towards housing stability in Kentucky, and doing the work to get back on your feet. Congratulations! Sadly we get many emails from people who refuse to do those things. As far as the $590 for the deposit, there are agencies to try that help the formerly homeless. There are Kentucky security deposit assistance programs to try. But even if they do not have funds, ~$700 is not a huge amount of money. If you are an engineer at a local hotel, that should be a decent paying job and you should be quickly able to save money for that.
Tiesto wrote:Yes, I've been homeless for about three years now due to the fact of no employment. I've lived on the streets of Lexington Kentucky and sometimes I've stayed short term at friend's who has opened their hearts and home to me, now I'm currently working a full-time position as an engineer at a local hotel chain for about four months now, and staying in weekly hotel's have drastically depleted any savings that I could have.
But I received a blessing on a place that I need help with getting. I already been to the place and it is awesome right in the area where as I can get back an fourth to work. I desperately need help with my security deposit which is $590 and my deposit to get my lights on as well which is $150.
Please let me know if I can be helped been struggling for so long and I'm ready to be done with being homeless. I can be reached either thru email and or thru cell phone. Please let me know if I can be able to get any kind of help because I desperately want to keep and maintain my job. Yours, Truly.
GSCI2

Post by GSCI2 »

I live 50 miles from where I just got hired. My wife had a job in the same town of London, KY. We are in Berea. We need to move by 30 days. Between gas, insurance, car payment and our other bills, I won't get paid in time to relocate even though we both have jobs. I need help finding a place, and doing the first month and security deposit. After that we'd be set. Both jobs are full time and pay a few Dollars above minimum wage. I just don't have the time or the credit to get a loan or get paid before I have to be out.
Regards,
Floridaper

Post by Floridaper »

Hi. After my mom passed away, my two children and I, who were living In the home with her, was forced to leave. I had nowhere to go which caused me to lose my job, then led to losing our vehicle. I'm trying to get back on top again and staying at my kid’s grandmother's house. We only have until the end of the month.
I should be getting a call at any time for a job. (I've applied everywhere). I have called everyone I can think of, and all churches, etc. No one will help me!
I need help with a first month’s rent and deposit. It's pretty high to live here in my town and I'm a single mom doing it alone. I just can't get all the money up front needed to move, in such short time. Please help me with any information or organization that will help me with this. I would be forever grateful! I live in Kentucky. (Scott County). Thanks so much. I'll be waiting for a reply.