Car Repossed Need Help with Recovery Fee

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
ljones0320
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Car Repossed Need Help with Recovery Fee

Post by ljones0320 »

My car was reposessed and I need $2800.00 to get it back, I am in Fairfax, VA and my credit is terrible. Are there any grant, loan or charity programs that can help me?
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Car Repossed Need Help with Recovery Fee

Post by Admin »

Not sure if they can help you get back a repossessed car, but there are a bunch of agencies, credit counselors, and other places to turn to for help. Here is an extensive listing of organizations in Fairfax.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/fai ... tance.html

Try places like Good Shepherd Housing and Family Services, which helps with debt reduction and credit repair. (703) 768-9404
Another option that may work in Fairfax is the Vehicles for Change. They try to provide transportation to qualified people. Number is (410) 242-9674
Arod

Post by Arod »

I found your organization online and desperately need your help!!!! I’m a single Mom of 3 young boys. I come from a very small family. Just my Mom, dad and younger brother. All of them have passed away in the past 2 years. So with no other options for help in paying these 2 urgent bills....I am coming to you begging for help so I have power and a roof over my children's heads.
My purse was stolen out of my car as I was stopped smattering a stoplight on my way home from work this evening. It was about 92 degrees and I had my windows down. A man walked up to my car and reached in and grabbed my purse and ran off into "a Walmart parking lot. I just was paid on the 1st and had just cashed my paycheck to pay rent and SMUD (electric). I have $300 that I had stashed for an emergency but even with that I'm so short. Is this something you can help with? I have my SMUD bill and my rental agreement to show whom I pay tent to and how much it is. I normally deposit my rent into the landlords Wells Fargo bank account each month. I am crying my eyes out and can not sleep. I do not know what I am going to do. Please if there is anything you can do to help my children and I. Now since I was robbed the bank may reposses my car too. Without an automobile I am even in more trouble.
I can be reached via email. Time is of the essence right now. I can't stress that enough. Thank you for listening and for your consideration to provide us some help
Thanks Again!!!
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Well, we have tons of information on utility programs on the site. We also of course have referrals to car programs, but of course those are very rare. There are organizations such as Working Cars for people, so try them. Maybe they can help fix it too. Read working cars for working people programs.