Pregnant and need light bill money from charity

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
waltertammy79

Pregnant and need light bill money from charity

Post by waltertammy79 »

i'm seven months pregnant and i have eight other children i'm a single mother and i had to buy school uniforms for school when i got yhe light bill i was i shock to see it so high i need your help please i'm about to be in the dark and heat because i only have until the 20th before they cut my lights off if i could please get help to not let my children be in the dark
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Pregnant and need light bill money from charity

Post by Admin »

what state do you live in? Without knowing that hard to direct you to charities. I will have to give some general tips, such as LIHEAP program, weatherization to save money on energy bills, call the Salvation Army, Catholic Charities, or your local community action agency.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... gency.html
Is a great resource for finding your local community action agency.
waltertammy79 wrote:i'm seven months pregnant and i have eight other children i'm a single mother and i had to buy school uniforms for school when i got yhe light bill i was i shock to see it so high i need your help please i'm about to be in the dark and heat because i only have until the 20th before they cut my lights off if i could please get help to not let my children be in the dark
charlesSch

Post by charlesSch »

I am a single mother of two children and am six months pregnant. I have no relatives or friends who are able to help me with my financial difficulties and feel like even though this may be temporary until I find my next job this hardship is not only overwhelming me but building because I’m unable to pay my landlord. He has been a blessing and is being very patient with me and so I continue to look for work and am in the mean time getting further and further behind. If there is any organizations that can help or assist me, even point me in the right direction I would really appreciate it.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

So you have 2 kids, are struggling financially, have no job, are single, and yet decided to have another child as you are 6 months pregnant? We are not sure what (if anything) can be done in your situation. That shows a very bad lack of judgement, so a charity is not likely to help you as u do not have a good chance at stability. Maybe beg friends/family to help, or maybe move in with them. Unfortunately situations like this often continue the cycle of poverty in this nation. But here are some options for you to try since you are pregnant, but as we said, it will be difficult for you to say the least. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... women.html

charlesSch wrote:I am a single mother of two children and am six months pregnant. I have no relatives or friends who are able to help me with my financial difficulties and feel like even though this may be temporary until I find my next job this hardship is not only overwhelming me but building because I’m unable to pay my landlord. He has been a blessing and is being very patient with me and so I continue to look for work and am in the mean time getting further and further behind. If there is any organizations that can help or assist me, even point me in the right direction I would really appreciate it.