believing

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
helpme
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

believing

Post by helpme »

I am a single parent of three. I just recently lost my car. My utility bill is over a thousand dollars, and my rent is past due. Its hurtful, because every time I get paid its going towards bills, but its like I am not ever getting ahead or caught up. I am using my mother's car to travel to Birmingham from Alexander City everyday to at least try to keep my job. Not having enough for gas sometimes I have to lay out and say I am sick. Its just so rough right now. I am just so confused don't know what to do. Could you please help me. I just need some favour from someone out there. God is my witness I have not ever been in this situation before. I cry to God every night asking him to lead me in the right direction. I look at my kids everyday and wish I could find someone to lend me a helping hand. May God bless you and keep you!!! Thank you so much...
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: believing

Post by Admin »

What state? Birmingham Alabama? I need the state.
helpme

Post by helpme »

Yes it is Alabama. I apologize for not enough information.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

Try this resource for more information. You will find information on getting help with bills, job finding and employment services, low income energy programs, and much more.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... grams.html
helpme wrote:Yes it is Alabama. I apologize for not enough information.
BikeRider

Post by BikeRider »

My daughter lives in town and the quarterly water bill is very high she owes $900 it was shut off 2 months ago and the bill is still climbing. They need help, and we believe a charity can help. Rent is 2 months overdue and electric is close to shut off as well. PLEASE somebody CARE.
Every agency says if the other agency helps a little first then they will but nobody is helping and she has no car, it was repossessed, to get to SS office to fill out more paperwork to even get emergency food. We can't believe the lack of support from these charities, but we keep the hope. Her husband was laid off, she lost her job and life is getting unbearable. She feels her children are better off without her. Please, please somebody just pay some bills don't tell us where to go nobody helps; they just send you somewhere else!!