Disabled parents can't pay for school supplies

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
Chaz
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Disabled parents can't pay for school supplies

Post by Chaz »

My wife and I are currently disabled and our benefits have been discontinued. We have three children that will begin school on August 6th and unfortunately are unable to provide them with the necessary school supplies or clothing at this time. Any help will be greatly appreciated. As we painfully have to ask for assistance we are usually ones to help others in need and are now found on the opposite end of the table.
Oneistheonly
anti spam: Blue

Re: Disabled parents can't pay for school supplies

Post by Oneistheonly »

I would really appreciate it if anyone can help with school supplies and at least one pair of clothes for my children. I have a 14 year old going to 8th grade. Also a little boy he's 6 going to first grade. He is that is 4 going to pre k. The only reason I'm asking for help is because the only one that is working is my boyfriend I stay at home with my new born baby twins and i am also disabled, so both parents are struggling. I is really hard right now to buy what they need being disabled. We are barely making it with our bills so if you can please help us it would be a great blessing. Thank you so much for your time.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Disabled parents can't pay for school supplies

Post by Admin »

We have all sorts of school supply programs listed, both national and ones local to Bexar County. They are listed here.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... plies.html
They will help 14 year old and younger, even down to pre-k as you indicate. Yes, we agree, school is critical and supplies are helpful for the youth.
Oneistheonly wrote:I would really appreciate it if anyone can help with school supplies and at least one pair of clothes for my children. I have a 14 year old going to 8th grade. Also a little boy he's 6 going to first grade. He is that is 4 going to pre k. The only reason I'm asking for help is because the only one that is working is my boyfriend I stay at home with my new born baby twins and i am also disabled, so both parents are struggling. I is really hard right now to buy what they need being disabled. We are barely making it with our bills so if you can please help us it would be a great blessing. Thank you so much for your time.