Complain on service

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
Namumura
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Complain on service

Post by Namumura »

And I missed my appointment with St. Vincent. But I still don't think that y'all should talk to people the way the woman who came to my house when I talk to her on the phone told me she don't get paid for doing this so I wasted her time and she could help someone that really needed it. So I am complaining about the way I was treated. Well I want to let her know I needed it but I would never ask y'all for help ever again. I'm sorry I wasted y'all time.
Gloria12

Re: Complain on service

Post by Gloria12 »

I sent this to HUD and that is the first with 1 the second with 2 is what I
Found out via phone conversation with local HUD office. I want to complain
On what they told me. They are not helpful. I am sorry to Bother you but I stop breathing in my sleep and need a place to plug in my C-pap machine ASAP.
I have been having health issues in my apartment for many years. From What my doctor has said I am having allergic reactions to my apartment.
I am not the only person in this building that is having allergic Reactions to their apartments. I have been advocating for improvement
Of this building's living conditions for the last 2 years. I have had a Fair housing representative and legal aid attorney since last spring 2016 and a
Disability rights attorney since last summer 2016. They filed my Discrimination complaint thru fair housing September 26 2016. I got my
Non-renewal of lease notice on October 6. My lease expired on December 31, 2016. Ambling management company has use the non-renewal as retaliation
And to deny my HUD assistance so that they can evict me for non-payment Of rent.
The morning of October 6 I took all my paperwork for a re-certification
To the office and signed all the paperwork. The manager never said a word To me.
She took my bank statements and soon. Late afternoon on October 6, 2016 I
Received the non-renewal notice in The mail. "I am harassed by Ambling in retaliation because my need for a safe, Mold-free
Apartment ---a reasonable accommodation for my health disability---was Denied and
Because of my efforts to get help to resolve. Ambling management purposely created a situation whereby I would not
Receive my HUD assistance so they could evict me for nonpayment of
Rent. I have lived here for 20 years and have not been a bad tenant. I Have taken care of my home. I just can't do anything about all the
Water damage. I moved into this apartment building January 13, 1997. I Never had any problems with management until I was diagnosed with Sleep Apnea (there is an abnormal high amount of people diagnosed with sleep Apnea in this building). I cannot breathe thru my c-pap mask when my Head is congested and nose swollen up. This only happens in my apartment. My eviction court date is February 7th. I do not have any money to move.
And I should not have to move because I filed discrimination complaint And my disability rights attorney was building a case for me. I have
Sleep apnea, COPD, I am high risk for fracture due to osteoporosis and I Am getting seriously depressed which is quite dangerous for me due to
Many suicidal attempts in the past. I will not survive living in a Homeless shelter. Ambling has taken away my HUD assistance because
They know they do not have grounds for eviction. I don't do drugs or Drink. I don't destroy property. I get along with my neighbors and
Help many of them because I can read well and comprehend what I read.
And I have always paid my rent. I Paid my rent for 20 years.
My doctors are shocked over how I am being treated. My food stamp Worker called me and told me how shocked she was when I sent in my
Revert and rent was 532.00. It is in January every year. And I can say in Complete confidence that my health conditions have deteriorated and
Continue to do so. My sleep Apnea and COPD have worsen due to all the
Stress. I am having depression and suicidal thoughts.
Please make ambling management company stop threatening my very life and Give me back my HUD assistance. My ADA rights are being abused. My
Rights under HUD are being severely abused, which I want to complain about. And I cannot live on the
Streets until my discrimination suit goes before a judge. And I should Not have to drop all my cases against an abusive and cruel management
Company to get them to relocate me.
I don't want to move. The only Family I have lives here in this building. If I cannot plug in my c-pap
Machine my life is in danger. Since 2010 I have been told by my doctor That I could die in my sleep if I do not wear my c-pap mask!
I have contacted Bruce Bonifant of Quade concerning this situation. I Was hoping he would cause HUD to become aware of my situation.
But...time is running out and I fear for my life.
I just talk to local HUD office. What I heard is that the HUD office is Not interested in the condition of the building. They do
Discrimination/fair housing. If the people are too afraid to call to bad.
Said it my understanding that HUD has Regulations that landlord must
Provide a safe and decent place to live. I was asking how to get that Addressed. She said everyone must call fair housing. Everyone has been
Throw under the bus. I give up. :)
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Complain on service

Post by Admin »

Not doing any good in complaining to us. We are not HUD. Call the proper people to complain. Find them on our main site.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/index.html
Gloria12 wrote:I sent this to HUD and that is the first with 1 the second with 2 is what I
Found out via phone conversation with local HUD office. I want to complain
On what they told me. They are not helpful. I am sorry to Bother you but I stop breathing in my sleep and need a place to plug in my C-pap machine ASAP.