New Jersey churches from St. Vincent

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
Pablo
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

New Jersey churches from St. Vincent

Post by Pablo »

I have been a tenant in a support-housing program for 14 years and I need help paying an overdue 325 rent bill. I am mentally ill and do not want this to continue. I would prefer to use an organization other than St Vincent's Depaul, because the man who runs it is old and mean.
I really actually attend a church located in Rockville Center. Please, please help me. I suffered a massive brain hemmorrhage last year, and lost my roommate of 14 years who is now in a community residence, and then came along Hurricane Sandy, plus flak from my housing agency, although I have NEVER been more than 1 month behind on my rent. PLEASE HELP ME!
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: New Jersey churches from St. Vincent

Post by Admin »

Someone being "old and mean" is subjective. Also, if you are asking for help from Saint Vincent (or any charity) you should be falling over backwards in appreciation and respect. Then you say you got "flak" from someone else. You sound very entitled when the fact is no one owes you a thing. It is sad your approach. Anyhow, use this for the Camden New Jersey Saint Vincent programs, and maybe go apply to the church and use a new attitude. As of right now yours is poor.
Steve Belichick

Post by Steve Belichick »

My name is Shianne and I am in NJ. I am writing this email to request security deposit assistance for an apartment in New Jersey from Saint Vincent. I have a few months to find an apartment for myself because the home I'm in now will no longer be an option. I found an apartment but I do not have the full amount needed yet to move in by November 1st. I have a full time job and I am a full time student. I can provide any documentation needed to the church. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Hi Shianne
While Saint Vincent of course has limited resources, and generally does not pay a rental deposit, we have other programs listed for NJ, including charities and emergency resources. Look here for help in NJ near where you live.
Steve Belichick wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 7:12 am My name is Shianne and I am in NJ. I am writing this email to request security deposit assistance for an apartment in New Jersey from Saint Vincent.