Loan from religious charity

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
Kingger
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Loan from religious charity

Post by Kingger »

I have read how your charities work and I believe that my family and I would qualify for a loan from your religious church. I am unemployed, applying for SSI/ Disability. I have had 4-5 strokes before the E.R Doctor sent me for a CT scan which showed both strokes and M.S but that is not why I am needing help. I do not want sympathy. I need a used car OR a loan, and they would be beneficial in my dilemma.
My mother has had breast cancer, double mastectomy and has also N.A.S.H ( non alcoholic steno hepatitis cirrhosis of the liver ). Ironically never drank, doesn't smoke and never did drugs!! My father GOD BLESS him has severe dementia. Half the time he does not realize that he is in America (Argentina) with insulin readings through the roof or so low ambulance comes!
And my son, he is 10 years old and so intelligent and mature for his age. Well at the age of 14 on his birthday he had titanium plate put in due to Sherman's Kyphosis Scoliosis ( cervical to lumbar ). Well 7 days turned into 3 and a half months, 4 times opening his back to clean and get cultures turns out to be MRSA which is fatal!!
That was Divine intervention you could feel it in the room! Well, he is now over 6 feet when he was 5'6 and excellent posture. THANK GOD!!
Please could someone call me. A friend has wrote this for me the MS is effecting my eyesight, please call her they are in need and good hearted people. I realize that your charity gets a lot of these letters but if you would call and do a look up on all them it's ALL TRUE !!
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Loan from religious charity

Post by Admin »

We do not give loans ourselves. But we have information on who may. As there are several charities and religious groups to try. You can find them here. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... rches.html
Generally the interest rates are much lower and favorable.

Kingger wrote:I need a used car OR a loan, and they would be beneficial in my dilemma.That was Divine intervention you could feel it in the room! Well, he is now over 6 feet when he was 5'6 and excellent posture. THANK GOD!!
Please could someone call me. A friend has wrote this for me the MS is effecting my eyesight, please call her they are in need and good hearted people. I realize that your charity gets a lot of these letters but if you would call and do a look up on all them it's ALL TRUE !!