Lutheran services charity

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
RJDicr
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Lutheran services charity

Post by RJDicr »

Is there any other place or charity that I can get help? Every where I have been says they can't help, even Lutheran Services. My electric has been shut off and they will not turn it back on Is there something that you can do. They told my daughter if she put it in her name they would turn it on but now they won't. Please help me. The only thing I can think of now is to live in my car. My daughter can live with my sister. Please let me know and thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Lutheran services charity

Post by Admin »

Most charities have very limited funding and resources. Especially during the still weak economy when the number of requests is high and donations are low. Lutheran Services also doesn't focus on financial support or electric bills for that matter. But there are some different Lutheran sites and churches in each state, so you can always call around and check other locations. Here is our main list. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... finan.html
Kapernick

Re: Lutheran services charity

Post by Kapernick »

My husband works and I am on disability. Even though we have an income it is close or below our expense, we have no car payments because we have a 2003 vehicle. Our rent will soon be going to over 1400 per month and with my medical bills we cannot afford to stay, however we do not make enough to save3 for 1st last and security on another home.
Since husband's job is closer to Charlotte County and the rent is less expensive, we would to relocate there, if there is any charity (maybe Lutheran) that may contribute to a sustainable family in need of reasonable housing it would be appreciated.