Working on paralegal degree

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Elon
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Working on paralegal degree

Post by Elon »

Hello. I have been ill the past 8 months and have been struggling. I'm just now getting back to work. I only have 6 classes to finish my paralegal degree, which I hoped to use to become a guardian ad litem.
I have 2 daughters who live with me. I've taken care of my father for two years after he almost died. I became I'll and tried to make the best of it. I have devoted my life to my children. I need help now. I've tried to always help others and be a blessing to others. I have a strong love for God and family. Thank you for your time.
Superaging

Re: Working on paralegal degree

Post by Superaging »

Hello,
I was to see if your program could help me. I am looking for any help with rent assistance. Does your program operate in Phoenix Arizona, and if so, how could I contact them? I am a 59 year old veteran that has no income due to a medical condition that prevents me from working but I am trying to go for an at home paralegal education. I am awaiting an SSDI hearing while going for my paralegal degree but I've fallen behind on my rent and am in danger of losing my housing. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Thank You,
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Working on paralegal degree

Post by Admin »

If looking to be a paralegal, then maybe try an online juror job. That may be close to your career goals and can leverage your experience. Find more details here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... _home.html