Work for a refugee that resettled

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Bravo
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Work for a refugee that resettled

Post by Bravo »

Hello,
I am a Bhutanese refugee resettled in America. I moved to Syracuse from Concord, NH in 2012. Since then I have been living here and I am married. My wife and I both work part time and we go to college full time.
I was looking a way to earn some money to help my family along with my studies. I am A student at OCC and I have earned Highest Honor for two semesters and I will be going for my third semester starting from Monday, August 25, 2017.
Therefore, I want to request if there is anything I can write about for a job, do some article and make some money.
Thanks a lot, and thanks for helping a refugee.
Looking forward in talking with you.
Rachel Fight
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Work for a refugee that resettled

Post by Rachel Fight »

I came in the USA on February 12, 2014, as a refugee, I settled in Lynn MA, after I landed in the Boston, I realized that MA is very cold place, I grow up in hot area in my home country, now I really want to resettle in CA, and I searched online that CA weather is absolutely perfect for me.
I found rent is pretty expensive in CA, so now I decided to contact to your agency for a job.
I have vision problem so I can't work in MA, I had eye surgery last month and it takes time for recovery. I used to work at the Boston airport, I am sure I can find a job at LA airport after my vision get better. I have humble request that if you help me to find house in LA and I place to work. Then I can come down and resettle in LA would be good for me and my body. I actually having problem in cold weather, I can't stand in cold weather.