Lost housekeeping job

Ways to increase your income or make money.
MelissaN
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Lost housekeeping job

Post by MelissaN »

Hi, I have going for a bad situation since March 2015 when I broke my metatarsal bone and after that I have to quit my job because I was doing housekeeping jobs and I cannot come back after my disability termination. Due to continued pain I cannot perform the housekeeping job.
Then I lost my apartment and I have to move with my parents. I have to move with my parents because I cannot pay the rent. If someone can help me with the birthday gift for my only child 5 years old boy I will appreciate. I am very sad that I cannot find a job at this moment but tomorrow February 28 I will have a job interview. Thank you so much!
Stewards

Re: Lost housekeeping job

Post by Stewards »

Greetings,
I am located in Hampton, Virginia and I'm currently behind on my December's rent by $470. My landlord has filed on me (January 3rd court date) and I am fearful of eviction.
Additionally my only income is from housekeeping. I live with my mother, two toddler children, my brother, sister and elderly grandfather.
Please provide me with any additional resources that can assist immediately.
Thanks in advance,
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Lost housekeeping job

Post by Admin »

We have some resources for Hampton Virginia area that may not only help you with your rent, but also find a new job. whether in housekeeping or something else. But you other relatives you live with (brother, sister, etc.) should also get a job to contribute.
Stewards wrote:Greetings,
I am located in Hampton, Virginia and I'm currently behind on my December's rent by $470. My landlord has filed on me (January 3rd court date) and I am fearful of eviction.
Additionally my only income is from housekeeping. I live with my mother, two toddler children, my brother, sister and elderly grandfather.
Please provide me with any additional resources that can assist immediately.
Thanks in advance,