Medical coding career financial aid

Ways to increase your income or make money.
vanessa Bailey
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Medical coding career financial aid

Post by vanessa Bailey »

Hello,
I live in Mesa, AZ. I am a single parent, short on cash. I am planning to start a course at AAPC, for medical coding. Are there any financial aid programs that would help me pay for books? The training program is not approved by FAFSA, because it’s more of like a Prep class to receive a CPC license. So FAFSA would not be an option for me. The books are around $300.
Thank you.
Carly

Re: Medical coding career financial aid

Post by Carly »

My husband and I have been homeless, working as medical coders, and caught a break when we both got hired at a factory working the same shift. We did a couple side jobs and came up with money for a local motel that is in walking distance to work. I am searching for churches or other organizations that may be able to help with keeping our room so we can continue to work and get the money for a place. We want to do more hours coding medical records too as a second career. I have called and emailed local churches but seem to be coming to a dead end. Please let me know if you offer this help or know of any that may. Thank you.
CarterJ

Re: Medical coding career financial aid

Post by CarterJ »

Hello my name is Charity. I'm trying to find out someone that will assist me in paying for our class that I was going to take where I can stop from being disabled and get gainful employment the classes around $2,000 and it's for medical coding and assisting. But you can do it online but the problem is you need to pay $200 per month or around 2500 in the beginning and I'm unable to pay that for medical coding.
It's hard enough to pay my rent and everything else. If you could guide me in the right direction to get it paid for or something similar to that where I can go and then help me get their school I just believe I would be a good candidate and I'll be an asset to whoever would help me. Thank you for your consideration and time.