EMT waiting on employment to start

Tips, ideas, and ways to increase your income or make money.
There are other job and income opportunities on NHPB. Look here for work from home jobs.
TesSLund
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

EMT waiting on employment to start

Post by TesSLund »

I quit my job before my last semester of school expecting to get a job as an EMT after the semester. While I passed he class, The NREMT's system apparently needs updating so I will be unable to be an EMT until after they update. I have applied for other jobs and I believe I should have one within the week. Unfortunately I won’t get paid from that job until after my rent is due. I just need one months’ worth of rent. $650. And I can figure out my other bills from there.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: EMT waiting on employment to start

Post by Admin »

As you wait on work, whether an EMT or another job, you can apply for financial help from either local charities or the government. Since you have a job lined up already (good for you!) you are more likely to qualify for financial aid from any number of places.
TesSLund wrote:I quit my job before my last semester of school expecting to get a job as an EMT after the semester. While I passed he class, The NREMT's system apparently needs updating so I will be unable to be an EMT until after they update. I have applied for other jobs and I believe I should have one within the week. Unfortunately I won’t get paid from that job until after my rent is due. I just need one months’ worth of rent. $650. And I can figure out my other bills from there.