Bilingual jobs

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Sherita Boyder
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Bilingual jobs

Post by Sherita Boyder »

Hi, I am interested in working from home job, but I have no Idea where to start. You mentioned that you had some tips and maybe you have some known sites that I can reach to do surveys and that are real. I am bilingual and maybe there is chance for me to do work from home and earn some money. All my bills are past do. And every month I am subject to disconnection.
Please Help. I need to make my month’s end I am finding it really hard.
Thanks for your time.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Bilingual jobs

Post by Admin »

If you are bilingual, and looking for work or to brush up on your English skills, then try a community action agency. They are a local resource. While they may not have work from home jobs, they may have other suggestions for you. As being bi-lingual is a critical skill needed in today's day and age, and find more community action agency services.
Sherita Boyder wrote:Hi, I am interested in working from home job, but I have no Idea where to start. You mentioned that you had some tips and maybe you have some known sites that I can reach to do surveys and that are real. I am bilingual and maybe there is chance for me to do work from home and earn some money. All my bills are past do. And every month I am subject to disconnection.
Please Help. I need to make my month’s end I am finding it really hard.
Thanks for your time.
HarryS

Re: Bilingual jobs

Post by HarryS »

My husband and I are struggling to find a job. We are bilingual, and speak Spanish.
I have limited jobs. I can have due to my heart problems and we are just getting behind on everything.
My car payment is behind. I'm afraid they will come take my car soon and rents coming up.
CDE and water is due.
Not sure if you could help but anything will be appreciate