Fired for insubordination

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Covidien
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Fired for insubordination

Post by Covidien »

I lose my job technically August 26, 2015 for insubordination; I have not be employed since that time. The separation states that I was released on September 2, 2015. I have tried different agencies in providing assistance. I applied at the CSA about September 4. The landlord get me until the October 15 to pay my otherwise; I will be evicted. I have tried Church Based programs but to no avail. And it has hard to get a new job with bad references due to the firing. I am a senior citizen who is in dire need of immediate help or I will have no place to live. Thank you.
Medtronoc

Re: Fired for insubordination

Post by Medtronoc »

Two of us that has no income right now. He is on SSI. I had a steady job for 12 years but they fired me under false allegations of insubordination. I plan on finding a job once we move there. We are in need of getting help to move into a 2 bedroom apartment in Pullman ASAP.
CPS is asking us to move there so we can take guardianship of our 4 year old granddaughter. My daughter is a junior at WSU. Any assistance you can give us would be appreciated.
LesterH

Post by LesterH »

We are struggling and my son is special needs and every day is rough. I'm not working and my husband is in jail for past due child support. I was working and then fired due to a fight with boss, and company called it insubordination. So currently I have no income to pay rent utilities, desperately needed dental care that is constantly making me I'll. We don't have a car we ride the bus. The holidays are coming and I'm scared we are going to be homeless.
JM-Chuck

Post by JM-Chuck »

Hi, I live in Terrell Texas I was wanting to know where I can get assistance on help getting my water turned back on? I live in Texas Kaufman County and was fired from work. If you could be of any help of assistance can you please contact me back either by email or call me. My water is currently turned off has been disconnected it's $166 and I have COPD. I'm very ill, was fired for insubordination (which I think illegal due to my COPD). I have a disability plus my brother lives with me he has a disability as well he's on SSI and Social Security. Can you please help? I greatly appreciate it and please thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Texas is generally unregulated. As an example, there are Plasma donation centers all over the place. But when it comes to worker rights, they are limited. Texas is one of the "freeest" states in nation....that is why so many corporations move there due to low taxes, regulations, etc. But it makes it challenging for workers rights in insubordination and the like. Anyhow, talk to a medical provider before using selling Plasma.
JM-Chuck wrote:If you could be of any help of assistance can you please contact me back either by email or call me. Can you please help? I greatly appreciate it and please thank you.
Jimmy_John_Smith

Post by Jimmy_John_Smith »

Hello, My name is Luke
I was recently fired for insubordination due to being late to work. I have been hunting and trying my hardest to find decent work that I am qualified for, will enjoy, and simply get a fair chance at in the meantime while I continue learning and working on building my very own business doing Custom detailing, paint corrections, and also ceramic applications.
My last employer very part time work bartending, decided to let me go on my 3rd day which would have been training- Due to me accidently over sleeping because I could not hear my alarms going off that were set (my dog randomly/accidently made his way on top of my phone muffling the sound completely. I was 2 hours late into my shift when I called and they told me they considered it a “no call no show” and took it as me resigning from the position when that wasn’t my intentions at all. When I tried to explain the accident that happened I was patronized and belittled in a discipline manner like I didn’t already know or understand how that isn’t something to be ok. So the owner fired me, and said insubordination.
I was willing to come in and even take a warning or written warning just hold onto the position yet but they chose to take the more aggressive approach- then wonder why they cant keep anyone working there when they fire good workers like me for insubordination. The position before that I was a Detailing shop manager for JDL in Plymouth, and after my assistant up and left to move out of state with out any heads up, my boss still expected the same kind of results that were not realistic for just one guy “myself” having to run the shop and also clean up after his messes all the time. He wore me out and kept wanting more and more providing less and less.
I'm literally at my wits end and not sure what else to do anymore as bills continue to keep rolling in. There is a laundry list of issues and I've become desperate for help please. Every day I continue to try, making phone calls to companies, following up on emails, submitted applications, resumes, etc. NO ONE SEEMS TO CALL ME BACK!!!!!! OR THEY PROMOTE ONE THING AND WHEN I FURTHER SHOW INTEREST OR INVESTIGATE IT I GET A TOTALLY DIFFERENT STORY.
Please, I really hope I can get some kind of assistance because I’m honestly not sure how much longer I can mentally hang on and fight the good fight anymore.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Read like you are portraying yourself as a victim and entitled to a job. That is not how life works...sorry. Maybe nothing we can't stand more than the "victim mentality"....when people mess up (like you did) and feel entitled to be treated a certain way post "mess up". Anyhow, good for you for trying to start a business, but you have a lot to learn in life. What happens when a client is unhappy with your work, is difficult, etc.? What will you do? Be the victim again and claim something like client is wrong, gave bad guidance, etc?
The fact is you messed up, employer got rid of you like they should have, and you complain? Sad.
Anyhow, enough of our life advice.
You need guidance and to be professional, and look here for job training programs. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... grams.html
Jimmy_John_Smith wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 2:19 pm Hello, My name is Luke
I was recently fired for insubordination due to being late to work. I have been hunting and trying my hardest to find decent work that I am qualified for, will enjoy, and simply get a fair chance at in the meantime while I continue learning and working on building my very own business doing Custom detailing, paint corrections, and also ceramic applications.
My last employer very part time work bartending, decided to let me go on my 3rd day which would have been training- Due to me accidently over sleeping because I could not hear my alarms going off that were set (my dog randomly/accidently made his way on top of my phone muffling the sound completely. I was 2 hours late into my shift when I called and they told me they considered it a “no call no show” and took it as me resigning from the position when that wasn’t my intentions at all. When I tried to explain the accident that happened I was patronized and belittled in a discipline manner like I didn’t already know or understand how that isn’t something to be ok. So the owner fired me, and said insubordination.
I was willing to come in and even take a warning or written warning just hold onto the position yet but they chose to take the more aggressive approach- then wonder why they cant keep anyone working there when they fire good workers like me for insubordination. The position before that I was a Detailing shop manager for JDL in Plymouth, and after my assistant up and left to move out of state with out any heads up, my boss still expected the same kind of results that were not realistic for just one guy “myself” having to run the shop and also clean up after his messes all the time. He wore me out and kept wanting more and more providing less and less.
I'm literally at my wits end and not sure what else to do anymore as bills continue to keep rolling in. There is a laundry list of issues and I've become desperate for help please. Every day I continue to try, making phone calls to companies, following up on emails, submitted applications, resumes, etc. NO ONE SEEMS TO CALL ME BACK!!!!!! OR THEY PROMOTE ONE THING AND WHEN I FURTHER SHOW INTEREST OR INVESTIGATE IT I GET A TOTALLY DIFFERENT STORY.
Please, I really hope I can get some kind of assistance because I’m honestly not sure how much longer I can mentally hang on and fight the good fight anymore.