No job for BA degree person

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Eli34
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

No job for BA degree person

Post by Eli34 »

1. I can't get a job and I have a BA. 2. I am facing eviction but have no money to move to a cheaper apartment. 3. I know nobody here - I moved here from CA but my promised job fell through. 4. My son is not allowed on these premises because of a domestic violence charge against me last month - he is 19. He's homeless and I need to help him too.
We have nothing or nobody. My family is deceased. His dad abandoned us and is in will and refuses to help. He's now remarried I'm also legally disabled. I have autonomic neuropathy, SFN, DYSAUTONOMIA, and more. I don't tell that on my job applications and I still don't get hired. My credit I been living on is gone.
CCuomo
anti spam: Blue

Re: No job for BA degree person

Post by CCuomo »

I need help paying my rent. I just received a 5 day to pay or quit so I have until Thursday or my family will be evicted and we have nowhere to go. I also need to apply for cash and food stamps for my family. I have been looking for a job daily and have had no luck, even though I have a BA. Please let me know how I can apply for emergency rental assistance before we get evicted and how I can find a job for my degree. Thank you and god bless you.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: No job for BA degree person

Post by Admin »

Well try another job in CA. There are many. if you need help in finding one, try a job training center in California. they have staff on site and tools you can use, such as computers, resume creation tips, and more.
Eli34 wrote:1. I can't get a job and I have a BA. 2. I am facing eviction but have no money to move to a cheaper apartment. 3. I know nobody here - I moved here from CA but my promised job fell through.