Skilled trade

Ways to increase your income or make money.
PuebloIgi
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Skilled trade

Post by PuebloIgi »

I'm not sure I am emailing the right resource, but I have to start somewhere. I am a 48 year old woman that has lived with a roommate for the past 6 years. She has been paying the rent and bills for the past 6. I have been looking for work for the past 5 months with no luck. I always worked in warehouses and I am no longer able to do this type of work because of my COPD.
I don't have a skilled trade and it's making it very hard to find a job. My roommate recently informed me that she will be moving and I will be on my own. I can't pay the rent or bills in this apartment and I don't know what to do or where to turn. I talked to my Doctor a few months ago about disability, but because I am a new patient it will take about a year.
I also have a 5 year old Chihuahua and a 8 year cat that I need to be able to keep. It would kill me and them for me to give them up at this point in their lives. I live in Pittston Pennsylvania and can really use some advice and or help as to what I can do. Thank you. I hope to hear from you soon.
Spot Smith
anti spam: Blue

Re: Skilled trade

Post by Spot Smith »

My husband recently lost his job and we just need help until we can find jobs. He is a tradesmen, with many different skills. Our daughter possibly has autism which is why I am unemployed because of her doctor appointments, speech Therapy, and occupational Therapy. I didn't want to have to pull her out of her services because they have been improving her speech and fine motor skills.
We moved to the town we live in for the job he had a little over a year ago, leaving family and friends it’s been difficult. This is a really scary situation considering we might lose everything we worked so hard for, and that we do have some skill trade jobs we are qualified for. I don't want my two year old daughter to go through this.
LorenDer

Post by LorenDer »

I live in New Braunfels, Texas seeking more skills for a trade job.  I am a single mom, with a disability related to trauma and domestic violence victim.  I just started a job and need help with car repairs.  I cannot afford the cost.  There is no public transportation in my county.  The repairs needed on my car cost about $900  I almost crash my vehicle due to repairs being needed.  I have a 1997 Toyota Camry LE with 191,070 miles. I don't want to lose my job or my quest for more skills because of my car being unreliable.  Please help.  Are there any places that can help pay for car repairs? 
malisha
anti spam: Blue

Post by malisha »

My name is Yanira, I reside in Georgia and I am a manager at Ractrac for trade skill workers. I have been staying at the InTown suites on Barret Pkwy for a month after I leaving an abusive relationship and it lead me to basically becoming homeless. I fell behind on 2 of my bills (car insurance and phone) recently due to my ex threatening my job and my life, causing my to miss my trade school work. I really need help paying for an extra week at InTown Suites. I can only afford 4 nights and it’s not enough until my next paycheck.