Extra money from telemarketing

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Kelsea
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Extra money from telemarketing

Post by Kelsea »

Hello,
I am very interested in earning extra money at home telemarketing. I have over 25 years’ experience in cold calling and automatic dialer. My experience has been in home improvement, roofing, magazine sales, credit card offers, life insurance, health insurance, mortgage refinancing and I owned and operated a freight forwarding business for 9 years.
I have a computer at home with high speed Internet and I am available to start ASAP. I am you years old but hard working, dependable, and well organized and want to make money. If you are interested or can refer me I would appreciate it very much.
Presently, my husband and I are caring for my daughter who underwent surgery for detached retina and blood behind her eyes from diabetes, and caring for my grandson who is 13 years. She is unable to work so we need the extra income.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Extra money from telemarketing

Post by Admin »

Some of the online companies that offer market research may also dabble in telemarketing. So try them. If you do have 20+ years of experience this companies may look favorably upon that. Also if you have your own tools, computer, etc. that too will help you. Good luck on the job hunt. Read more.