Want to further my education

Tips, ideas, and ways to increase your income or make money.
There are other job and income opportunities on NHPB. Look here for work from home jobs.
Santa1912
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Want to further my education

Post by Santa1912 »

I have been unemployed full time since October of last year. I am trying to start a business assisting the elderly with their ADL; however, they either don't want to pay or are on Medicare or Medicaid. I just got denied for unemployment and have to pay them back $4k+. I have rent due on the 1st and don't know how I am going to pay it.
My lease is also due for renewal so I may not have a place to live. I have been working part time, but its under 20 hours a week sometimes not even scheduled. I am also wanting to get retrained as a CNA and gain the experience from that, but done have the funds to do it. I received a call for a CNA position and if I had my license, I would have had the position. I don't know what to do or where to go to get help to further my education so I can provide for myself and my daughter who's 15 and currently at my parents house because I can't financially afford to take care of myself let alone her too.
Randstad
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Want to further my education

Post by Randstad »

I am from Newton, KS. I'm divorced 3 years now and am in a serious struggle to meet my responsibilities. I really need to improve my skills, so education. I work as dietary aid for nursing home and make $8.00. I have a serious foot degenerate trouble -- doc says if I don't get off my feet I will be crippled in less than 10 years.
I am not up-to-date I am asking for help with my rent $350 and utilities $119 also medical bills are difficult even with the health insurance I have. Please consider me. Need to get help with education to eat make a living wage and pay my bills with a better paying job. I thank you for this opportunity.