A job and a home would be nice

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Newday
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

A job and a home would be nice

Post by Newday »

Hello,
I was wondering if there was anyway you could email or call me with more information about programs that can help with my current situation. I am new to Hattiesburg and am currently unemployed and basically homeless. I have been staying from friends house to friends house and I'm looking to be completely homeless here coming up. If you get back to me as soon as possible about anything that could possibly help me, that would be wonderful.
Thank you so much and have a wonderful day.
GogoJill

Re: A job and a home would be nice

Post by GogoJill »

Hi, I just read an article online about working at home by writing articles for online sites. I am a single mom of a two month old so it is hard to work outside of the home, but this seems to be a great opportunity for me to earn some money to help out my family who is currently supporting me. If you could please reply with any information possible. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We have information on the Forest County Mississippi agencies to try. Also move to a shelter. Then get a job, try transitional housing, then go from there. Read more here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... _prog.html
Newday wrote:Hello,
I was wondering if there was anyway you could email or call me with more information about programs that can help with my current situation. I am new to Hattiesburg and am currently unemployed and basically homeless. I have been staying from friends house to friends house and I'm looking to be completely homeless here coming up. If you get back to me as soon as possible about anything that could possibly help me, that would be wonderful.
Thank you so much and have a wonderful day.
rashawna

Post by rashawna »

Hi, I’m currently living with a friend and they moving at the end of this month. I found a home apartment studio in my area for 650 a month but I need help with the last and security, I work a part time job and I’m running out of time I won’t be able to save enough to get the place it might not be available by the time I get the money on my own and I can’t get a loan base on my current job or my credit history. And I apply for a supporting home program but it’s going to take months probably which I don’t have. I also applied for many jobs. Housing including the shelter is a waiting game as well I’m running out of options. If any of you guys can help me out please contact me.
Thank you.
Sent from my iPhone
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

You have applied for many jobs but can't get one in Arizona? The job market is strongest it has been in 50 years. You must be doing something wrong. Maybe try free job placement in Arizona. Hopefully a professional can help you get a job and work with you on your approach to employment.
rashawna wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:44 am I also applied for many jobs. Housing including the shelter is a waiting game as well I’m running out of options. If any of you guys can help me out please contact me.
Thank you.
Sent from my iPhone
Ozark

Post by Ozark »

First I want to say thank you for putting this information out there for those of us truly struggling. I honestly have a little bit of hope now for a job and a new home. I have been trying to change my family's circumstances and it doesn't seem to matter what I try to do our situation just grows worse daily. I don't know what to do anymore and I desperately need help to turn us around.  Please tell me what to do for my daughter's sake. She is counting on me to support her but I can't even be sure. How to feed her much less have the gas to get her back and forth to school each day. I refuse to give up but I need some help getting above water for the home and out of this black hole I came out of prison and fell into. I was gone for 5 years and now the world has changed so much I am lost with new home and no job. I have nobody to turn to and my record is keeping me from getting a decent job. I put so many applications in on a daily basis, even less qualified jobs, but not a single returned call for the 1st interview.  I ask not for myself but for my baby girl who is counting on her mother to take care of her. Please tell me what to do. Thank you again and God Bless.