Just laid off in Colorado and need a job

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Guyoda
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Just laid off in Colorado and need a job

Post by Guyoda »

I became unemployed 2 weeks ago and am currently looking for employment in Colorado. My rent is due August 1 (late after august 5th) and I have no way of paying the rent. I greatly appreciate any assistance that can be offered to me so I can stay in my apartment. Or maybe I can work off the amount I owe to stay here. My 15 year old daughter lives with me so it is imperative that I retain my apartment. I look forward to hearing from someone soon.
Flower12

Re: Just laid off in Colorado and need a job

Post by Flower12 »

I live in Colorado.
The father of my 2 children abandoned us over a year ago. I have been working and taking care of myself and the children on my own since then. As of August 9th, I lost my job was was just paid off. Our only income source. I struggled this month, August, to pay bills and I have no clue what I am going to do in the upcoming months. I'm in Mercy Housing and spoke with the manager who has offered me no help. Rent is $879 per month utilities included. I have been on numerous interviews with little response or the job pay wouldn't even help with my rent. I'm so lost.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Just laid off in Colorado and need a job

Post by Admin »

If you were laid off from your job, then look into a new one. Mercy Housing in Colorado may be an option. But also look into free government job training in Colorado. there are workforce centers and other services out there. Maybe they can get you an interview with an employer.
Flower12 wrote:I live in Colorado.
The father of my 2 children abandoned us over a year ago. I have been working and taking care of myself and the children on my own since then. As of August 9th, I lost my job was was just paid off. Our only income source. I struggled this month, August, to pay bills and I have no clue what I am going to do in the upcoming months. I'm in Mercy Housing and spoke with the manager who has offered me no help. Rent is $879 per month utilities included. I have been on numerous interviews with little response or the job pay wouldn't even help with my rent. I'm so lost.