I am homeless and need a job, but hard when have no address

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Platinum
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

I am homeless and need a job, but hard when have no address

Post by Platinum »

Currently really struggling to get on my feet. Need some sort of financial assistance. I am living very badly as I cannot seem to just get going for it is also the most expensive considering security deposits and things like that. I am currently homeless therefore it is a lot harder to find a job with no home address or known steady location of area to even begin finding a job. I would over appreciate help with my first few most if at all possible so I have just the perfect amount of time to get a go at it again. Sick of struggling and unfortunately I need help, finally brought myself to ask because I am so sick and tired of being sick and tired. I hope you can help? Thanks a whole bunch!!!
Kapernick
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: I am homeless and need a job, but hard when have no address

Post by Kapernick »

Good afternoon,
I am an adult college student set to graduate in December 2017, both bio-mom and stepmom, and wife. But I am also homeless. In my field of study, sociology, I am required to write and research constantly. I enjoy it. I was terminated from my job three weeks after returning to school last fall. We have, shall we say, been living creatively ever since.
As I enjoy writing, I thought this might be an opportunity to both gain experience and earn money (and cease being a drain on our family's economy) to get out of being homeless so I can finally get an address of my own. I will submit a writing sample, as you require, but wish for guidance in what kind of sample you find most demonstrative of
writing ability for your purposes. Thank you for your time.
Best regards,