Can I get a medical billing job

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Handy1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Can I get a medical billing job

Post by Handy1 »

Hi, I live in pompano beach, fl. 33062. I have had one hip replacement and two shoulder replacements which make it difficult for me to work in an office setting. I have been a dentist since 1991 and I have done medical billing. I recently got my Associate's degree in medical coding and billing. Actually it was in 2009. I would love to do this kind of work at home but it is hard to get started. If there is anything you can do to guide me in the right direction, I would be grateful. All I need is for someone to help me. I do not have a car anymore because it is very hard for me to drive. I have a lot of trouble getting my legs in and out of the car. I live on a very limited income which is social security ($1052.00) plus food stamps. I would like to make more money as there is nothing left over after the rent and utilities are paid.
Thank you for your attention in this matter.
Very truly yours,
Benjamin

Re: Can I get a medical billing job

Post by Benjamin »

I came across the email address while going through the Beaufort County assistance website. I live in South Carolina (Jasper County) and I am looking for assistance to get my own place for me and my kids plus looking to work from home.
I have my medical billing and collections certificate and currently taking my preparation class to take my exam in Health Information Technology. I am looking for work in the medical field doing paperwork and something not to stressful. I am currently going through an appeal with disability because of my health, but still have a life to carry on with. If you can be of any assistance on this medical billing job please let me know and I highly appreciate it.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Can I get a medical billing job

Post by Admin »

Instead of a billing job, maybe try a different up and coming field. One that comes to mind is a medical billing advocate. The job is not too stressful (if you can control it!) and a Heath certificate may assist you as well. Look into that career as well.
Benjamin wrote:I have my medical billing and collections certificate and currently taking my preparation class to take my exam in Health Information Technology. I am looking for work in the medical field doing paperwork and something not to stressful. I am currently going through an appeal with disability because of my health, but still have a life to carry on with. If you can be of any assistance on this medical billing job please let me know and I highly appreciate it.