Is google work from home a scam?

Ways to increase your income or make money.
marobles
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Is google work from home a scam?

Post by marobles »

hi, my name is marco, my mom just loost her job last week she was about to have a sergery on her nee she can bearly walk to get another job so am the one working right now but bills come in and theres no money to go out...i need money, but i don't know how i cant divide in two and find another job...so anyways i have two question if you could help answer them, is the google thing a scam?? they promiss you money if you post adds in websites but you have to buy a kit first and all that??? is that true or a scam, and about the surveys how can i do that? what sites do you recomend???

thanks
Marco
Grandstrand
anti spam: Blue

Re: Is google work from home a scam?

Post by Grandstrand »

Hello. I was looking through a site to see about opportunities to make money at home and came across this email address. The add is very vague however and does not give any real information as to what I would need to do to obtain a work form home position. I do have high speed Internet, my own laptop, home phone, and a cell phone. I have great customer service skills and love to type and or write.
I am recently disabled due to multiple spinal diseases and am no longer able to work a normal job. This has been devastating as I am no longer financially able to take care of my financial responsibilities for myself and my son. I have been seeking for several months for a legitimate work from home job and have been unsuccessful. I have 15 years in warehousing and customer service. I am open to anything. I would love to get more information and hopefully be able to finally establish a work from home career. Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Is google work from home a scam?

Post by Admin »

We have dozens of ideas for work for home jobs, with even companies as well as phone numbers to dial. So we strongly disagree with you when you say there is no specific information on the site or that the information is vague. So jobs allow people to type, others answer phone calls, and more. Use this for a listing of work from home jobs to try to apply too.
Grandstrand wrote:Hello. I was looking through a site to see about opportunities to make money at home and came across this email address. The add is very vague however and does not give any real information as to what I would need to do to obtain a work form home position. I do have high speed Internet, my own laptop, home phone, and a cell phone. I have great customer service skills and love to type and or write.