Looking for a free laptop for my home work

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Howdy12
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Looking for a free laptop for my home work

Post by Howdy12 »

Hello, I am a single, disabled (unable to work) 38 year old mother, of a one year old baby girl, who receives absolutely NO government assistance such as food or welfare money, and I have been desperately seeking help in finding a low cost or free laptop so I can begin my own my home-based business so that I can better support my child and myself.
I worked hard, and full-time all my life since age 14 until chronic nerve, neck, and back pain as well as ADHD, generalized anxiety disorder, chronic panic attacks with agorophobia, depression, arthritis, degenerative disc disease, chronic migraines, incurable ulcerative colitis and PTSD began to prevent me slowly and now permanently from working at all.
My dream is to use my 2 honors degree in Small Business Entrepreneurship & Marketing to support my family by working hard for myself in my own business, however the laptop computer which I once owned "died" on me and since I have zero income or assistance money. I am searching for a kind-hearted person or organization to help me acquire a simple, basic laptop that can be used for the internet and running my dream business. I was hoping if you would be able to assist me in locating somewhere or someone to buy or be gifted a decent, reliable laptop computer, I would be MORE THAN GRATEFUL!!!!!
I have been asking around on Facebook, Craigslist, as well as with my few friends and family, and during any chance I get, for help finding a basic laptop so that I may someday soon be able to work for myself and find success in doing so. Are there any programs or resources available for a woman of my business sense & enthusiasm who would like to take the next step in finding true happiness, self-sufficiency, and pride by bringing to fruition a business, for which I have already written a vivid, realistic, enthusiastic business plan; my guaranteed pursuit to get off the ground and work hard work and along with my serious determination, dedication, and passion turn into what will become my very own hard-earned business and financial support system!
Thank you for your consideration and any advice to point me in the "right direction" for finding a gently used or new laptop, it would change my daughter's and my own life forever, in one of the most valuable and precious ways of a lifetime to make our life come full circle and all our potentials reached!!
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Looking for a free laptop for my home work

Post by Admin »

There are places to get low cost laptops for your business. But as you said, sometimes people will donate them on Craiglist too. Anyone with a certification in a field of Small Business Entrepreneurship & Marketing will also have an advantage, as that shows initiative. Npw starting a home based business is very hard, and you will also have internet costs in addition to the computer. Find some of the corporations that provide free computers or internet connections, such as Comcast and others to call.
Frapp

Post by Frapp »

I’m a 20 year old working mother to a 4 month old daughter. We are homeless in need of help, and I also had my laptop stolen! Looking for a program that I can get An apartment with ASAP as well as a new computer. I can pay rent places that include all utilities but they want you to make 2 & 3 times the rent which I do not. I wouldn’t have the security deposit either.
I’ve been praying & I need help. I really cannot do a shelter or the streets, and I need a laptop, as it can cause me to lose my job which I need. Is there any help out for me other than housing or is there a way I can move up the list? PLEASE HELP ME.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

As far as the laptop, you can try a charity, church, or maybe Salvation Army thrift store among other places. Each one of them may be able to help in some ways. They may also address the housing you and your 4 month old daughter need. Here are places for free computers, and they also may have job placement services too.
Frapp wrote:I’m a 20 year old working mother to a 4 month old daughter. We are homeless in need of help, and I also had my laptop stolen!
Foreigner

Post by Foreigner »

I want to thank you for the emails that I have been receiving. I am looking for a work at home position as well as a laptop computer if there is one available.
The reason I am needing such a position is because my husband is disabled and presently I am helping to raise my grandchildren. And I need to be available should he need me.
If you would happen to have any of these types of jobs I would appreciate seeing them.
Thank you for your help.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Once you get your computer, try blogging for some extra cash. That may help you make ends meet, and read more here.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... gging.html
Destiny1

Post by Destiny1 »

I need Laptop for grandsons that are working from home. Their mother is waiting for a liver in Arkansas and cannot take care of them and we are just trying to get on our feet again from a house fire a few years ago. We didn't have insurance and are older. We only had 3 payments left and I was having surgery. Their GPA still works to pay for the things they need and for my health needs because I just had a tumor off my spine and an 8 level fusion. Even with his insurance we ended up with over a 10,000 doctor and hospital bill. And we are renting an old doublewide that GPA is always putting money into fix up. With a recent water leak we've had to replace the floor in our oldest sons room, and now in need of fixing the floor in the kitchen where it leaked and the moldy carpet is the only thing holding you from going under the house by the kitchen sink. And mold is in the first room from all the rain and snow this year from a leaky roof. We've spent endless amounts of money spraying that black sealer on it trying to keep the water put. But with not great credit and our car going out and having to get a 20% interest loan to buy a used car it seems like our credit rating because of medical bills will never let us get ahead. This is why we need help getting a free laptop for home work. The same reason we are living here is the cheapness. This rent and had to sign an agreement that if anything goes wrong we would he to fix it and having no other options even though my husband has had the same job for 38 years. Life just keeps dealing one blow after the next. So worried about the oldest grandson going I to high school this next year. I'm so worried about him staying up he has stayed after school to use the computer at the junior High but the high school is 25 miles away since we live in Elmo in Emery County. There is no way he will be able to that after this year ends and he starts high school. So worried about his schooling suffering for something we can't afford to get him a laptop for work at home and school. If you have any ideas I would be forever grateful. If you could text me any ideas thank you.
Marissa

Post by Marissa »

One of two things
I need to see how I can get assistance of getting my laptop I can work from home. A free laptop would be good.
2. How to make money working from home.
We barley have any furniture for our house that we are staying at and I can't get him into school right away so I am not working and I'm trying to go back to school for my GED. This would be the work from home and free laptop. so I'm trying to see maybe about a laptop for that as well. And if you know any help with paying down credit cards.
Thank you
Giovanna