Railroad job

State and local government assistance programs.
Cuomo
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Railroad job

Post by Cuomo »

My husband got laid off from railroad. I am working full time living pay check to pay check not paying bills on time and almost losing our house 2x, we have two girls 9 and 10, that still believe in Santa clause.
I have sold some of my clothes. I been working 100 hours in 2 weeks trying to figure out how to get the girls presents for Christmas and with it approaching I have realized it is not going to work out unless we don't pay any of the bills in December.
I still make too much to get assistance from state by few dollars, but our income has gone down more than half of what we are used to. I don't like to ask for help but I don't want the girls to wake up on Christmas with nothing or no house. I don't know what else to do at this moment.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Railroad job

Post by Admin »

While he looks for a new job, there are many work at home positions, websites, and other resources that pay money out. Maybe your husband can do that for a while until another position opens up. That can give the two of you a few dollars for paying the bills, and find more details here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... _bill.html
Cuomo wrote:My husband got laid off from railroad.
Kathy_Matts

Re: Railroad job

Post by Kathy_Matts »

Hello I have recently lost my job on a subway railroad car. I am losing my apartment do to my financial issues. My girlfriend and her children live with me and do to an unfortunate stoke my girlfriend recently endured the money has been shorter and alot more difficult to come by... If you can assist me in any way or have any info in regards of my shortcomings... Please get back to me as soon as possible thank you for your time ... Thank you again for you time have a nice day.