Traveling for jobs - Need to move

State and local government assistance programs.
OnMyWay
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Traveling for jobs - Need to move

Post by OnMyWay »

I want help with relocating to give myself and kids a better start and a new beginning. I need help with get a place there that I can get government help with me and my family. I live in a small town call Allendale SC. It only has one grocery store and one restaurant Hardee's. We have to travel 50-60 miles for jobs. Please help me start a new beginning for me and my family of 4. Thank you and have a bless day.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Traveling for jobs - Need to move

Post by Admin »

Here are the different programs to try in Allendale County. They can help you and your kids get a fresh start. And hopefully elimiate that 50 mile drive for you! Locate them here. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... istan.html
OnMyWay wrote:I want help with relocating to give myself and kids a better start and a new beginning. I need help with get a place there that I can get government help with me and my family. I live in a small town call Allendale SC. It only has one grocery store and one restaurant Hardee's. We have to travel 50-60 miles for jobs. Please help me start a new beginning for me and my family of 4. Thank you and have a bless day.