No savings left

State and local government assistance programs.
Tysus
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

No savings left

Post by Tysus »

Hello,
I was asked to "resign" in mid-December of 2017. My last paycheck was Mid-March of 2018. I have been actively job searching, but with no luck. My savings is depleted and family help is exhausted. I need help with Rent Payment, Food, Legal Fees / Current Bills I have occurred (due to non-payment) for medical bills and personal debt and Prescription Medicine (that has all about run out). I have not had any insurance coverage since mid-December of 2015.
Never in my darkest nightmares did I think I would end up in this position. I have had some sort of job since I was 14yo and have always kept my nose clean with the law.
I need help!
ANY assistance you can help provide will be unimaginably appreciated!
Mike and Mike

Re: No savings left

Post by Mike and Mike »

I am homeless as of today it myself, fiancé and 13 year Old daughter. We both work at an upholstery shop that my fiancé owns. But business has been really slow, we have no savings in the bank, and on top of that he wrecked his car. Ever since then things have just went downhill. I am asking for help please. It’s all we can do to hold things together without losing it. Please help let there be a light at the end of the tunnel.
Alibaba

Post by Alibaba »

Hello,
I am seeking financial assistance that can help anyway with my rent for an apartment I am leasing including utility bills, gas/fuel for car transportation to work, groceries, and anything that I can be eligible to be financially assisted with. I am a single low-income individual with a full-time job and I am living paycheck to paycheck with no savings. I would gratefully appreciate and hope that your organization would be able to assist me under my circumstances. I do look forward to hearing from you soon on how I can proceed for further assistance.
Kind Regards,
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If no savings left, start to build some. It is possible, even when on a low income. It is always best to start and slowly but steadily build something, and we have tips and suggestions for how to get started here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... ncome.html
Lutz99

Post by Lutz99 »

Hello, I have a household of 5 people which includes 3 adults, 1 toddler, and an 8-month-old. We are currently experiencing some financial difficulties with no savings. We are facing eviction if the rent isn’t paid by the 10th of this month. The amount that is needed is $880 as of today to be caught up with rent. But by the 10th it will be more due to the late fees. I humbly understand that you might not be able to help with the entire amount due to the victims with all the storms but anything will help up. One of my sisters is 7 months pregnant so she is not working right now and the other sister and myself are working part time. We also have our light bill that due. When the storm Harvey hit it put us out if work for two weeks so once we could go back it was time to pay bills and we used our savings at that time. So, we were not able to save for this month. So, anything will help. I hope to hear from you as soon as possible to let the manager at the pats know what’s going on...
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Maybe use technology. There are free iPhone financial apps. They can help you make a few bucks and also give you knowledge (and the tools) for how to save some money.
Jean Smith

Post by Jean Smith »

Payment for motel until third of August 2020. Also in need of food so terribly bad. My mom and I are here at Canton Motel and we have no savings. Please we need your help, after August third we can use the section eight vouchers to move into a government approved home and build up our savings too. My mother is also on disability, I myself and applying I have epilepsy seizures. Thank you so much for you time. I’d prefer calling the 903 #. Please if possible can you help us?
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If you have no savings, then find online deals to help you save money. As there are several programs and options out there.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... money.html
then, once you save, use those funds to build some form of emergency savings.