Need another place without damages

State and local government assistance programs.
Speculative
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Need another place without damages

Post by Speculative »

Myself, fiancé, and my 13 year Old child and we have been evicted from our place we were renting and we are new to this state and don't know anyone. Myself and my fiancé both work. We do upholstery work at a little shop that we lease.
We have just fallen on hard times and really need help to get into another place. We rented the place we are evicted from and 2 days after we moved in here we noticed that a lot of the electric outlets wouldn't work as they were damaged. The electric would dim really low and they told us that they had just put new carpet in the whole house and we got moved in and went to turn on the AC dog hair was packed in the vents and all over the carpets.
I called them and told them what was going on and they said that they would have to wait until they receive the next rent. I see no way I was going to be paying for something that I can only use not even half of. We got a court order to be in court not knowing that there was 4 different place to be at and we were late to the right court room so now we are evicted only having 2 days to be out. We desperately need help with getting another place. We live in Granbury TX. Thank you.