Bed bugs

State and local government assistance programs.
cat1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Bed bugs

Post by cat1 »

I really don't have money for anything for my daughters to start and go to school...I just had bed bugs and I had to throw everything out so I'm starting from the bottom to buy my kids new clothes and furniture for my kids...it's so hard but I'll take anything you are able to give...they need book bags notebooks pens and pencils...I am trying to get a little...Thanks.
Mills

Re: Bed bugs

Post by Mills »

I am in the process of dealing with a bad bedbug, beetle, Larvae & silverfish infestation in my home. I have thrown out my bed, my daughter bed, dressers, clothes and many more items it will be very hard with school approaching to get what my kids need and home furnishings. I am so overwhelmed at this point any help in any area will be appreciated. Please help me in desperate need of help.
Snowboarder
anti spam: Blue

Post by Snowboarder »

I don't even know where to start, my sister is 65, retired and
> mentally physically challenged. Recently she called me hysterically
> upset because she was getting bad sours on her.
She went to the doctor
> And he discovered bed bugs on her... She barely makes enough to
> survive on SS and cannot afford to have her house treated or even buy
> Herself a bed.
I am looking on the internet trying to help her but me
> can't even begin to know what to do or where to search... Do you have?
> Any suggestions that might help out my buggy sister, she lives in
> Saint Petersburg, FL.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Treatment of bed bugs can be expensive. And no guarantees to get rid of them all either. So she may also need to look into places that give free furniture. As if the treamtne tdoes not work, she will need new stuff. From furniture banks and other charities too.
Snowboarder wrote: > And he discovered bed bugs on her... She barely makes enough to
> survive on SS and cannot afford to have her house treated or even buy
> Herself a bed.
> can't even begin to know what to do or where to search... Do you have?
> Any suggestions that might help out my buggy sister, she lives in
> Saint Petersburg, FL.
Needhelpwithmybills

Post by Needhelpwithmybills »

I don't even know where to start, my sister is 65, retired and
Mentally physically challenged. Recently she called me hysterically
upset because she was getting bad sours on her. She went to the doctor
And he discovered bed bugs on her.
She barely makes enough to
survive on SS and cannot afford to have her house treated or even buy
Herself a bed.
can't even begin to know what to do or where to search. Do you have?
Any suggestions that might help out my buggy sister, she lives in
Saint Petersburg, FL.
MrWilliams

Post by MrWilliams »

I've had eviction just started my job and raising my grand baby and I was on section 8 and the landlord was awful but anyways my grand baby got very sick cause of the mold. The place was infested with bed bugs in all the units and she only turned me and a couple others in knowing I couldn't pay 1000. I needed the money To have mine treated but sprayed the other units including the guys downstairs. What do I do and calling section 8 they were no help at the office in Norman.
They were mean and hateful and very rude. Now I'm back homeless man with a baby because of one landlord that got mad because she couldn't embezzle from me and is on the conviction COC website and section 8 still approved this property. I just don't get it and oh she called the DEA that I sold drugs!!! And called the cops on me for playing my radio.
Solazola

Post by Solazola »

To whom it May concern,We recently moved into a new apartment due to our old unit being infested with pest as well as bed bugs and not telling us upon moving in. She's has yet to give me my security deposit back and we lost everything. Beds, cribs, curtains, toys, electronics, I had to use my credit cards to do several preparations. They were 9-11 preps for a family of six washing everything and drying it on high heat. Then we were told to trash all furniture.
We move into the new unit and there's bed bugs again he never told us but had us treated 4 times causing my son and dog to get chemical poisoning. Finally, he did a heat treat and we've been ok so, but we have nothing we're sleeping on foam toppers, were so badly in debt because we can afford our rent some months without borrowing any money but we're still behind in bills- electric, gas, credit cards, and owe thousands to a friend who lent us money for rent several times. Due to us being an intact family DHHS will not give us emergency assistance and unlike most of their clients I refuse to lie on my applications and try to get help ONLY WHEN DESPERATELY NEEDED the correct way. If you could help or point me in the right direction it would be deeply appreciated the kids start school and we have nothing for clothes or supplies, I'm getting a p/t job once they go back and I'll like to get myself in school but can't afford what they want us to get a laptop being one due to how Expensive they're. We're trying to better ourselves to get back on our feet but every way we turn we're being kicked back down again and it stinks bad. I thank you for your time! 
Juddah1

Post by Juddah1 »

Need help getting rid of Bed Bugs. I also need help packing and relocating my belongings to get away from the bed bug. I had hip replacement surgery and right now low mobility. I do not have a car. Get SSI $794 a month. Low/fixed income. I have Fibromyalgia, PTSD, anxiety seizure disorder, insomnia and Major medication resistant Depression. I also have Chronic Pain & relocate is safest choice. I am grateful. Appreciate any help / assistance with bed bugs and moving. Bless you and Thank you
Sincerely,
Angela