First Christmas for my kid

State and local government assistance programs.
MrWilliams
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

First Christmas for my kid

Post by MrWilliams »

I'm a 29 year old Single Mother. I have a 5 month old son named "Anthony Jr." It's been tough. I'm low income. I only get 500 for me and my son for the whole month. I'm struggling to get my own "rental" apartment because my income is just barely enough to get my son his personal cares.
I have no transportation. I can’t even afford my cell phone payment. Is it possible that someone can help me or inform me on how to get Christmas gifts for my son? Its his 1st Christmas. Only if possible please can email me or call me at this message number. Thanks and god bless.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: First Christmas for my kid

Post by Admin »

Yes, even kids at age 1 can get help. Some of the agencies may even deliver a toy to you if you have zero transportation on your own. So try them. Find more free Christmas money programs.
We do not call you though. You need to get the data yourself and apply.
MrWilliams wrote:I'm a 29 year old Single Mother. I have a 5 month old son named "Anthony Jr." It's been tough. I'm low income. I only get 500 for me and my son for the whole month. I'm struggling to get my own "rental" apartment because my income is just barely enough to get my son his personal cares.
I have no transportation. I can’t even afford my cell phone payment. Is it possible that someone can help me or inform me on how to get Christmas gifts for my son? Its his 1st Christmas. Only if possible please can email me or call me at this message number. Thanks and god bless.
Chavez2

Re: First Christmas for my kid

Post by Chavez2 »

My husband got laid off from railroad. I am working full time living pay check to pay check not paying bills on time and almost losing our house 2x, we have two girls 9 and 10, that still believe in Santa clause.
I have sold some of my clothes. I been working 100 hours in 2 weeks trying to figure out how to get the girls free presents for Christmas and with it approaching I have realized it is not going to work out unless we don't pay any of the bills in December.
I still make too much to get free assistance from state by few dollars, but our income has gone down more than half of what we are used to. I don't like to ask for free presents or gifts at Christmas or help but I don't want the girls to wake up on Christmas with nothing or no house. I don't know what else to do at this moment.